chapter 11

( lion Underwood )

After the people had brought us outside, "I had tried to get away from them" because I am not going to be a baby so they can take care of us.

And when nobody was looking I had ran it, "then I had made it to the front of the house to see a guard eating ice-cream."

But when i had tried to go past him, "he had picked me up and took me back to the back."

( Steven dragon )

When it was such hot day out, "I had went to eat my ice-cream to eat outside" then I had saw my boss and mistress little baby boy going passed me.

So I had gently picked him up, "and took him back to his siblings."

Umm hello, "it is such a nice day out maybe everybody can go swimming?" and I had heard everybody was getting excited to go swimming.

( Molly gates )

So after the older kids get there swimsuits on, "I had went to go get the babies swimsuits and swim diapers on them before they can go swimming.

Then after everyone has there swimsuits on, "it was time to have fun."

Before everyone had gotten in, "I had sat our babies in baby pool, then I had let our toddlers into the kiddies pool and the older kids can swim in the big pool."

And then once everybody had finished swimming, "it was time to go inside" to get dried off and eat dinner.

( Sabrina mern )

It was nice going swimming again, "but when I had tried going to my baby sister Brittany side" I was brought back into the kiddies side swimming pool.

*sniff* I want to go back to our real parents! "I don't want to be here anymore."

And then i had saw one of the older kids taking us inside, "to get dried off and change into clean clothes before dinner."

"But I don't want to eat dinner."

"So I will not eat dinner."

( amber gray )

For dinner we are having, "catfish, macaroni and cheese with chicken Rice for dinner."

But when i had saw our little sister Sabrina, "not eating her dinner I had tried to feed her but something had smacked my hand away" and when I had looked at my little sister Sabrina had stirred at me the whole time it was dinner time.