chapter 14

( bill gates )

So the first thing my group had done "Was: go on some rides, we had went to eat lunch and then it was time to go to our hotel suite" SO AFTER WE HAD MET UP WITH THE OTHERS.

IT WAS TIME TO GO TO BED, "AFTER EATING DINNER."

( Sally gates )

Before I had went to bed, "I had saw our younger siblings had fun in toyland today" then I had told our younger siblings that I will read you all a bedtime story.

And so this bedtime story is about: the royal families and the friendship between there toys.

Once apun a time, "there was the two royal families" the two families were celebrating the birth of there babies coming into the world.

And when the royal quadruplets from the two kingdom, "had turned 2 years old there parents would give them a Special toy to protect them from any trouble" but then when everybody had went to sleep there was a couple who couldn't have any kids so she would come to the kingdoms at night and take the royal families kids away.
So she would have a family, "and if someone had came to save them The Hero's would be turned to stone by her dark magic."

Then I had saw our younger siblings all fast asleep, "and tomorrow I would read the rest of the story."

( Molly gates )

So after our daughter Sally had started reading her fairytale story book, "I remembered when she had written that story book when she was in 4th grade."

Then it was time for everybody to go to bed, "it has really been a long day."

( Sabrina mern )

When I had woken up, "in the morning I had went to the bathroom use the toilet and wash my hands and face" before waking up my sisters.

So after I had knocked on my sisters doors, "I had went into there rooms so we can go eat our breakfast" then once Everybody was at the table it was time to eat.

( Michelle mern )

Oh good morning, "girls did you all sleep good today?" and then I had saw our kids all had nodded there heads yes.

( Adam mern )

So after you all finished eating breakfast, "me and your mother have a surprise for the four of you! So do you all know what today is?"

It is your birthday, "this is the day you all turn two years old" so me and your mother had went to pick up a little special gift for you kids.

( Brittany mern )

Mommy and daddy, "I love it! I will name her fluffy" then I had carefully had put my friendly knight on my lap.

( Sally mern )

Mommy and daddy, "thank you I will name Her Layla."

( belle mern )

Aww, "mommy and daddy she is pretty!" I will name her Susan.

( Sabrina mern )

When I had opened my present, "I had gotten a teddy bear just like my sisters did" so then I had thought of a name for her: Misty.

So after me and my sisters had played with our new friends, "all day it was time for us to take our naps" then when we had all gotten up from are naps.

I had saw that we were not in a kingdom anymore, "I guess it was a dream or was it?"