chapter 28

( brittany mern )

when i had woken up, "i had went to get some breakfest" then i had saw our uncle had walked in the kitchen to eat.

and then i had saw he had a dark blueish purple mark on his cheek, "but when our uncle had noticed me looking at him" he had told me to to finished eating and wash up before we all leave today.

( mike murphy )

after i had gotten my breakfest, "i had sat down at the table to eat my food" when i had noticed my neice brittany was staring at my right cheek that has the mark.

so i had told her to eat her food and get cleaned up, "so we can all leave for court today."

( cristina murphy )

so after everybody was done eating breakfest, "we had left for court."

then after we had arrived at court, "we had all gotten to our seats for court."

( madea simmons )

after i had came into my court room, "i had read my case" i had sat down in my chair.

"james smith, cecil strong, ren underwood, jute mern, jamey bert, pat lockwood, brock young, jake stirling, zack miller i have a question for you all why would you all kidnap kids coming home from school?"

"then they had told me that mr. and mrs. gates had taken all there childrens in the middle of the night" so then i had thought of a idea to settle this before i get a headache today.

okay so then i had asked the kids, "what they want?" then after they were done thinking about what they want.

some of them want to live with the gates family, "and the other kids don't want with the others."

and then i had sent mr. murphy and mrs. gates outside, "when i had saw they were about to fight in my court" so i had called for recess to cool off.

( bill gates )

"sweety why were about to fight mike in the court room?" this is not like you! and it scares me to see you like this dear.

maybe we should give up our kids, "so they will be happy?" and you can get some help from a therapist or something.

( molly gates )

"WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY HUNNY?!" OUR KIDS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, "THEY ARE STAYING WITH US AS A FAMILY" OUR FAMILY WILL ALWAYS STAY A FAMILY.

AND IF SOMEBODY TAKES MY KIDS AWAY FROM ME, "THEY WILL GET HURT."

( calbow william )

when i had saw what was going on, "i had taken mrs. gates outside to cool off some more."

then we had went back into the court room, "to see that the kids had all went to there family's."

so i had taken mrs. gates to her new home to get some help, "since she had loss her husband and kids today."

then i had left mrs. gates in her locked room, "that has a very small window to look out of."

"and then i had called my wife to tell her that we have three daughters in our family."

and i had heard my wife was happy to have kids in our family, "since our 3 boys had died when they were born."

"our sons names were: rocko william, bob william and robin william" and they had died then less then 3 minutes of life.