chapter 23

( brittany mern )

so after i had gotten to my reading classroom, "i had saw my teacher had came a little late so i had just went my desk to sit down and read a book until our teacher comes."

the book i was reading was: the little mermaid book, "and then i had saw the door had opened but it was not our reading teacher?" it was the janitors.

then they had told me that school was over for the day, "so then they had drove me home."

so then i had told them that i can walk home from here, "but they had told me that it is too dangerous to walk home at the middle of the night."

so one of them had picked me up, "then i had walked home after i had gotten into the gate doors."

( ted regal )

after the day had ended, "me and my brother phil had went to clean the school but when we had enter the reading classroom" we had saw there was one student left at school.

( phil regal )

so me and my brother had took miss brittany home, "and while we were taking her home" brittany had told us that her family lives in the woods.

and after we had brought brittany home, "we had went home."

( molly gates )

after we had saw our daughter was safe at home, "we had asked her what happened and why she didn't come home from school."

and brittany had told us, "that she had fell asleep reading the little mermaid while waiting for mrs. dotty to come."

then we had gave our daughter her dinner, "before she had went to bed."