chapter 3

( cupa Stirling )

When class was over, "it was time to go home."

( dax Stirling )

"It was good learning how to paint."

( boo Stirling )

"Why do we have to give our little siblings up for adoption?"

( cane Stirling )

Because, "we can't take care them" so I will tell our parents that we are going to give our human siblings up for adoption.

( Jake Stirling )

Oh hi kids, "and I see you four had found lion, sabah and Brittany today" So did anything happened today.

"And then i had heard that lion baker had bit Sophie Underwood on her hand."

So after mom gets home today, "we are going to get all the 12 little humans adopted today."

"And I'm really sorry that you are going to miss them boo sweetheart?"

( Xena Stirling )

"So what is this talk about giving up our kids for adoption?"

( boo Stirling )

"Mommy please tell them to not put our human siblings up for adoption?"

Then mom had told me to go take a nap, "while our parents talk."

( LION BAKER )

WHEN OUR SISTER BOO HAD TAKEN HER NAP, "I HAD WENT TO GET EVERYONE AND JUST RUN AWAY AND HIDE SOMEWHERE."

( SABAH WILLIAM )

"HEY! WE CAN'T RUN AND HIDE FOREVER BRO!"

"UMM WHERE IS BRITTANY AND HER BIG SISTER AT?"

( Sonya Marie )

When me and my little sister had a fight, "and we had both ran off somewhere."

And then i had found my way back to the other, "but then they had asked me where my my sister was at?" so I had told them I don't know.

( crystal snow )

"Hey? sonya can I talk to you girl to girl" where is your sister Brittany At.

And then Sonya, "had told me that they had a fight about going back to our family with the Stirling."

"Then Sonya had left Brittany in a dark hallway somewhere alone and maybe scared."

"Sonya you are what? 4 or 5 years old and you leave your baby sister alone in the dark alone."

( Sonya Marie )

"Hey relax! We had only had the tour of this place yesterday right?" so how would my little sister get LOST.

( crystal snow )

Yeah, "but we had never been in this side of the building yet."

"And how old is Brittany?"

( SONYA MARIE )

BRITTANY IS 3 YEARS OLD, "AND TRUST ME WE WILL FIND BRITTANY BECAUSE WHEN MY LITTLE SISTER GETS SCARED SHE WOULD SING SONGS TO CALM HER DOWN."

( BRITTANY MARIE )

AFTER HAVING A FIGHT WITH MY BIG SISTER, "I HAD TOLD MY SISTER SONYA THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE SISTER BOO BUT WE HAD TO LEAVE."

AND MY SISTER KNOW I WOULD GET SCARED, "SO I HAD GRABBED MY HEAD PHONES TO CALM MYSELF DOWN" AND THE MUSIC THAT I HAD PLAYED WAS THUNDER ROLLS BY: GARTH BROOK.

And after the song had ended, "i had felt really tired but i didn't know what wing i am in?" so i had just walked up to the light and went to sleep in this really soft bed.

( Sabrina mern )

After i had finished my breakfast, "I had went to play with my toys in my dollhouse since I have no school today."

Here is Sabrina mern dollhouse

And Sabrina mern toychest

So while I was getting my stuff animals out of my toychest, "I had taken them to my dollhouse to see that I had one tiny doll in my dollhouse."

But I had thought that i had put all my toys away, "last night before going to sleep?" and then i had remember what happen yesterday at school.

then i had set my stuff animals down for a bit, "so i can see this human child up close" and then i had put her back into the little bed so she won't be scared.

( brittany marie )

*yawn* big sister sonya, "where are you?" then after i had gotten out of bed i had saw toys and some were looking at me.

and this is my first time seeing toys, "then i had carefully walked over to these toys i had felt very scared because somebody was looking at me."

( sabrina mern )

when i had saw my little guest wake up, "i had put some of my breakfest on my desk to eat later" but i knew that my guest would be hungry.

then i had put my attention back on to my little guest, "but then i had saw she was getting scared and was about to run and hide somewhere."

i never really had made a real friend before, "because my class mates are scared of my physic power" so I had kept my power locked up before I go to school.

And when I'm home, "I would let my physic powers go" while I play in my room.

( Brittany Marie )

"Wow I am flying!" this is so fun.

But when i see the barbie dolls looking at me, "I had felt scared."

Then I had came to a study desk to miss mern, "umm hi" I'm sorry that I am in your room.

"I will leave."

But when i hear miss mern voice, "I had told her that I will stay."

"Me and Sabrina had became friends."