chapter 6

( Sasha Bert )

When It was dinner time, "I had taken the little ones with me to eat dinner" but before dinner.

I had saw the smith family, "were coming in to eat dinner" then I had gave Mr. And Mrs. Smith there new daughters.

"And I had walked back to my seat."

( jasper Smith )

While everyone was waiting for our food, "I had saw my friend Sasha Bert was coming over to my family with two humans in her Hands"
And then i had saw my mom had smiled again.

( sera Smith )

When I had heard that i was going to be a mom again, "i had started to smile" i always wanted to give birth to Another child when my daughter jasper was 3 years old but that never happen.

"So I am happy that our daughter jasper will have these two as siblings."

( James Smith )

When I had met our new daughters, "they looked so cute" and then we had heard there names.

Belle Smith and her sister Jane Smith, "then we had hugged each other and ate our food."

( belle Smith )

FOR DINNER WAS SPAGHETTI SAUCE AND MEATBALLS, "THEN OUR FAMILY HAD WENT TO OUR HOME TO GET READY FOR BED."

 this is belle Smith bedroom

And here is Jane Smith bedroom

( Sasha Bert )

Before I had went to bed in my home, "I had went to do my next stop."

When I had knocked on Mr. And Mrs. Young door, "I had saw my class mate Adam answered the door" and then I had saw his parents were coming up behind him.

And told them that you are parents to a girl, "and her name is Marj young."

"So have a good day."

( Adam young )

Then I had told our parents goodnight, "and took my little sister to her house."

Here is Marj young house

( Marj young )

After me and my brother Adam had told our parents goodnight, "my brother Adam had taken me to my new house."

"And it was beautiful."

( Brock young )

When it was getting late, "our son had taken his little sister to her new house" and we had all went to bed.

( Vitoria young )

It was nice to see our son Adam, "helping us out today."

"And it was also nice meeting our new daughter."

( Sasha Bert )

Before I had went home, "I had taken Brittany to the hospital when I had felt her head."

I was happy to see my parents were working night shifts, "because Brittany mern is going to be there patient for the night" and then I had went home.

"With my three little siblings."

( edna Bert )

When I had saw our daughter had left, "I had went to see our last patient" and our last patient was Brittany mern.

Then I had felt Brittany forehead, "and she had a high fever" so I had taken a cold rag and set it on her head.

And in the morning, "I had gave Brittany some chicken noodle soup from the kitchen" before I had called her new family to pick up there daughter from the hospital.