chapter 34

( brittany william )

so after fay had gave me a ride on her back, "it was michelle turn to have a ride on her back around the house" then it was time for us all to eat dinner.

before going to bed, "for dinner we had Chinese" and fay had her bird seeds.

( fay )

after eating dinner, "i had wanted to give brittany and michelle another ride on my back" but they had to go to bed.

so i had gotten into my bed and fell asleep, "in the morning i had saw brittany was awake with michelle" then the three of us had our breakfest.

before they had went to school, "then i had went back to my bird house to play with my toys until they come home."

( sabrina william )

when i had walked into my class room, "i had walked to my seat to start working on my picture of my 2 sisters and our bird fay flying around the house."

it was really cool to watch my sisters have fun riding on fay back, "fay is a blue and red parrot."

then after i had heard the lunch bell go off, "i had went to the lunch room to eat my PB&J sandwhich" that i had made today.

( fiona welsh )

it is amazing how today is almost over, "then i had saw my three friends at our table for lunch."

so i had went to sit with them, "and eat my pizza and cheese bread for lunch."

then i had asked them if i can come over to hangout and play, "and they had told i can."

and as the last class was over, "we had all went home" but then i had asked my mom if i can hangout and play at my friends house.

and she had agreed that i can go play, "it was nice that our families live right next to each other" so we can play all day until it is dinner time and bedtime.

( michelle william )

as we were playing with our friend fiona, "we had saw fay had wanted to play with us" but we didn't want her to get hurt.

so me and brittany had went to play with fay, "while our sister sabrina plays with fiona."

but after we had finished playing with fay, "it was time for our friend fiona to go home" because it was getting dark outside.

( lucy william )

for dinner we had: pizza rolls, "and then it was bed time."