chapter 10

( Molly gates )

Okay, "now that everyone is asleep" we are going to take all the kids from the 9 family's in the mansion.
And if they wake up don't hit them just tie them up.

( bill gates )

"Okay."

So after our family had tied up all the children's, "we had put them in our van and the box of the humans in the middle."

( Steven dragon )

When I had saw the family had came back from there job, "I had made sure that our gates were lock shut tight and no way in or out."

Then I had went to my guard house, "to go to bed."

( MOLLY GATES )

WHEN I HAD GOTTEN UP, "I HAD WENT MAKE BREAKFAST" BUT BEFORE I HAD DONE THAT.

I HAD GOTTEN EVERY CHILD INTO THERE SEATS AT THE TABLE FOR BREAKFAST, "AND SINCE DADDY IS AT WORK IT WILL JUST BE ME AND OUR CHILDREN'S."

so before everyone had ate there food, "we had said a Prayer to the ones that had died and for this wonderful food we have" Amen.

( Taylor gales )

"Umm mom what are we going to do today?"

( Molly gates )

Oh, "IDK sweetheart but if we come up with something I will tell you."

Then I had went back to feeding my babies and toddlers there breakfast, "okay children's if you are done will you help me take your new little siblings into the frontroom and into there playpens after they are all cleaned Up?"

And then i had saw everyone, "had helped me today with there new little siblings" getting cleaned and put into there playpens.

( Michelle Bert )

After eating breakfast like baby, "these people had taken us to the frontroom where we can see playpens" so I had started to get out out of the person hold.

But then i had started to fall, "and land on very soft pillows in the playpen."

This playpen can hold 16 human babies and giant babies, "sabah, lion, crystal, belle, Marj, Sonya, Cassie, Jane, Brittany, Michelle, jayden, Rippey, cupa, dax, boo and cane

And here is the toddlers playpen this can hold 7 toddlers, "jasper, raven, Sophie, Sabrina, Sasha, Jen and Adam

( Marnie gales )

When me and my siblings, "had saw our new additions to our family" we were all happy.

So then I had went over to our new little siblings, "I had asked mom if we can teach our little siblings how to play peekaboo?" and our mom had told us that we can.

We just have to be gentle with our siblings, "because our parents and other siblings had brought them home from the orphanage" and they don't really know is going on right now and that is a good thing.

( paprika gales )

Umm mom, "can we all go outside and play?"

( Molly gates )

Okay, "sweetheart but let's wait until daddy say that we all can go outside to play."

Then I had heard daddy on the phone saying that he was finished with his work, "and then we had started to take everybody outside to play."