chapter 36

( sabrina william )

so after i had finished eating my lunch, "i had went to my class" and this is my last class today.

but before i had went home, "i had went to see if my sisters have home work" but there teacher had told me that they had no home work.

"so i had went home."

( lucy william )

hi sweetheart, "how was school?" and then sabrina had told us it was good.

then i had told sabrina that i have her sleeping bag in the corner for her sleepover, "but brittany and michelle still feel a little sick so they  will have to stay home and get better."

but i hope you have a good day, "sweety" oh here is fiona now.

bye sweety have a good day, "i love you and please be safe okay bye."

( fiona welsh )

hi sabrina, "my mom had heard that your sisters were sick" so she wanted me to give them some chicken soup to feel better.

and after i had deliver the soup to my friends house, "me and sabrina had went to my house to have our sleeping over."

so as the day had turned to night, "it was time to have dinner" for dinner we had was: tacos and then we had watched: alice in wonderland movie.

and then after the movie we had went to bed, "in the morning we had breakfest and played games before sabrina had to go home."