chapter 37

( sabrina william )

after i had came home from my sleepover at fiona house, "i was happy to see that my sisters feel better now" and they were playing or watching tv.

so i had sat down on the couch to watch: tom and jerry, "and then i had saw our mom and dad had came in the front room."

( lucy william )

after me and my husband had came into the front room, "we had saw our daughter sabrina had came home from her sleepover" then it was time for us to take our kids to the park.

( calbow william )

once we had went to the park, "we had let them play while we our picnic ready" in phoenix high park.

then we had called our kids over here, "for lunch we have: PB&J sandwhich, chips, water."

( brittany william )

and when we had all finished eating our lunch in the park, "we had played on the swings 1 last time before it is time to go home."

( fay )

yeah i have to agree with brittany, "today was fun" the park is a good place to play and have some good old fun.

and it feels good to stretch out my wings, "and fly" but now it is time to take a nap.

so as i was taking a nap, "sabrina was holding me in her arms."

while michelle and brittany are asleep in there father arms, "then we had all gotten home."

( michelle william )

it feels really good to not be sick anymore, "then we had saw our sister had came home" so our family had went to the park to have lunch and play.

before it was time to go home from the park, "we had fallen asleep on the way home" then our mother had taken our picture of us all.

the end.