chapter 22

( brittany mern )

when i had gotten up from my nap, "i had went to see if nakia and gizmo had wanted to play but since they had lost there adopted father yesterday."

i had wanted to bring them something to eat, "so that is what i had done."

*knocking*

( nakia )

when i had heard somebody had knocked on our front door, "i had saw it was brittany?" so after i had let her in our house i had brought her into my room to talk or hangout.

"umm brittany why did you come over to our house at this hour?" and then before brittany had said anything i had heard my brother gizmo had started to clean our house again.

( gizmo )

when i had heard that we had company over, "i had started to clean our house and when we don't have anybody over" i will be cleaning our house until it sparkles and shine.

then i had went to clean my room, "where it is neat and tidy" and then i had played my favorite song while i clean.

then i had went to put plastic on in our frontroom, "and went to knock my sister bedroom to see who is here?" and when i had saw it was brittany. "i had asked her if she is going to spend the night over here?" and she had nodded her head yes.

so then i had told brittany that she can sleep in our guess bedroom, "for the night or two nights."

when ever our family would come over, "they would always keep us busy and that we will always have them to be there for us" if we need them.

"then i had told my sister that we will need to give our dead adopted father, some flowers to his grave" but after it had gotten dark out it was time to eat dinner.

for dinner was: tuna fish sandwhich for my sister, "cheese pizza for brittany and i had steak and rice."

and after dinner, "it was time for bed" after i had locked up our front door.

( nakia )

after we had ate our dinner, "it was time wash up and get our teeth and go to bed."

and after we had went to our rooms, "we had put on our sleeping masks and our ear pieces to sleep."

( brittany mern )

i wanted to ask gizmo why we had to wear earplugs to go to sleep, "but when i had tried to open the guest bedroom door it just won't budge so i had tried to go to sleep in the bed."

then when morning had came, "i had just fell asleep until i had heard the guess bedroom door open" and hearing a cheery voice in the morning.

but i didn't want to get up, "after i had stayed up all night trying to get some sleep" so then after i had finally gotten up i had made the bed.

and go eat some breakfest, "then i had heard my mom knocking at the front door" so i had went to get the door but nakia had told me to stay put.

while her brother gizmo gets the front door, "so after we had finished eating our food" it was time to go to school.

so me and my siblings had started to walk to school, "and tomorrow i have only two classes because it is a half day" and my classes tomorrow are: reading and gym class.