chapter 27

( molly gates )

so while our daughter brittany was in her appointment, "i had heard my phone going off so i had answered my phone" to hear my husband saying: that there was a house fire.

but then my husband had told me to not worry, "because everybody is safe and sound."

so then after we had finished talking, "i had saw that brittany was done with her appointment so we had went to our aunt and uncle house to live with there family.

( bill gates )

so after i had gotten the kids into there seats, "i had drove us to live with our aunt and uncle family house."

( cristina murphy )

so when i had heard the door bell go off, "i had went to answer it" and then i had let the kids in the house along with my sister husband.

then i had help get the kids into there beds, "while we wait for the other two to come here."

( mark murphy )

when i had saw our neice's and nephew's here, "i wasn't sure if we can take care of them and our kids?"

"umm sweety can you come to the kitchen please?"

( cristina murphy )

after i had heard my husband voice, "i had went into the kitchen to see what he wants to talk about?"

and when i had found out this discussion was about our nephew's and neice's, "i had felt sad to hear that they will be taken away and put into a home."

then i had heard the front door, "had opened and we had saw that brittany and my sister molly had came here."

but then she had put brittany down on couch to sleep, "and then she had walked up to us to say: there is nobody out there that will ever take my kids from me ever! and then my sister had slapped mark hard on the cheek.

( bill gates )

when i had saw my wife had came out of the kitchen, "upset i had stayed quiet so i won't get hurt."

"then i had went to bed."

( mark murphy )

"man that hurts! "why did molly slapped me hard on the cheek?" i wasn't done talking when she had came in.

but i guess i should get my cheek cleaned up, "before i go to bed."