chapter 18

( sally gates )

so after we had all finished walking to the park, "it was time to play" i had went to play on the swings while our other siblings had all went to do there own thing at the park.

( sabrina mern )

when we had all gotten to the park, "our parents had gotten us out of the strollers to go play" then me and brittany had went to the sandbox to play.

and while we were playing in the sandbox, "i had heard some kids coming over to us and saying: aww is the baby playing with her dolly in the sandbox?" then after i had made sure that our family was busy with there things.

i had walked up to the bullies and told them to leave us alone, "but they didn't leave us alone when i had saw them about to take our little siblings."

( tina murphy )

when me and my sister mavis had came to the park, "we had went to our favourite sandbox to play until we had saw a child and tiny people playing."

so we had called the humans dollies, "and then we had saw that the child was the only thing that had heard us while the others were still playing."

( mavis murphy )

while my big sister was talking to the kid, "i had went to see if i can try to get the others attention but nothing had worked."

then i had tried again, "with this bubble or what ever it is" but again nothing had happend.

so after awhile i had asked the kid if she was a witch, "but she didn't say anything just went back to playing."

( brittany mern )

awhile i was getting tired, "it was time to go back to the hotel suite to eat and go to bed."

and when i had woken up, "my head had started to hurt to the point i had started to cry loudly!"

( molly gates )

when i had heard brittany crying, "i had felt her head and it was burning" so i had carried brittany into the kitchen to put some cold water on her neck to cool her off a bit.

"and then i had carried her back to the frontroom to watch tv."