chapter 7

( Michelle Bert )

When I had woken up, "I had went to the bathroom to take a warm shower" then I had went to put on my red shirt and sport pants but since nobody wears shoes it felt really nice to walk on the floor.

Then I had went to see where my siblings were at, "and then I had saw a note saying: good morning sweetheart if you are wondering where we are? We are at work."

And your siblings are at school, "so please have a nice day today sweetheart."

- mom.

So after I had put the note back down, "I had grabbed a small apple and went to school then I had figured that I would bring a note book to write in or draw in if I would get finished early and draw or take a nap."

( jayden Bert )

When our big sister SASHA had told me and sister Rippey to get up and get ready, "I had wanted to go get our sister Michelle up for the day" but our sister SASHA had told us that would be a bad idea.

"So then me and rippey had asked our sister Sasha why it was a bad idea to get our sister Michelle up for school?" then Sasha had told us that our sister Michelle couldn't sleep last night.

Then the three of us had went to school, "while our parents had went to work at the hospital."

here is the house that everybody lives in, "it has a kitchen, hospital, a place where you can get your hair cut and styled, a school and alot of space to live in

here is the house that everybody lives in, "it has a kitchen, hospital, a place where you can get your hair cut and styled, a school and alot of space to live in."

And here is our swimming pool, "maybe today since it is hot outside our parents will let us go swimming IDK, then when it is someone birthday there would be a petting zoo open for us to play with them and pet them

And here is our swimming pool, "maybe today since it is hot outside our parents will let us go swimming IDK, then when it is someone birthday there would be a petting zoo open for us to play with them and pet them."

( rippey Bert )

When our lesson was over, "it was time to have art class and then I had saw our sister Michelle had came in for art class and this was our sister favourite class in school because she always makes beautiful artwork."

But since our teacher Mrs. Miller had told us that we can draw what we like to draw, "so that is what we had all did before it was time to go home."

( Sabrina mern )

When I had left school, "I had went home to see what my friends are doing?"

( sakura mern )

When I had arrived at the hospital, "I had saw our daughter Brittany was fast asleep in her bed so I had check Brittany out of the hospital and took her home."

To meet her new dad and big sister, "I know Sabrina feels scared being alone when she was little so I think our two girls will get along well."

( jute mern )

When my wife had went to the hospital to pick up, "our daughter from the hospital I was getting ready to take a nap on the couch."

( Brittany Mern )

When I had started to wake up, "I had started to look around to see were we are going to? And then I had felt I was moved to someone chest and start to fall back to sleep when I hear a heart beat."

Then I had heard someone softly singing, "my guest it was my new mother so I had tried to stay awake but then my mother had told me to go back to sleep and that was what I had done."

And when i had woken up again, "I had saw my new bedroom and it was beautiful!"

I really loved watching Winnie the pooh the movie, "then I had saw that mom had put my new stuff animal in my crib with me

I really loved watching Winnie the pooh the movie, "then I had saw that mom had put my new stuff animal in my crib with me."

"I mean I don't mind being in a crib? I mean I am a toddler" but if my sister Sonya had saw me?! I know she would make fun of me and make me cry alot.

Then I had heard my bedroom door open, "but I didn't know who it was so I had stand up in my bed."

And the man had gently picked me up, "then after I was cleaned up" he had taken me out of my room to the front room where mom was at.

Then I had figured out that the man was my new daddy, "so daddy had gave me to mommy then we had Went to my big sister room so we all can go eat dinner."

( Sabrina mern )

When I had woken up, "I had saw my parents coming into my room then I had told them that I would be ready in a minute."

But before I had left my room, "I had told my friends to take it easy while I was gone to eat dinner with my family."

( sakura mern )

Once our daughter Sabrina was ready, "our family had went to eat dinner" jen Lockwood had told everyone for dinner: we are having pizza with cheesey bread sticks and for our drink we had soda and water to drink.

"And for dessert was:  Chocolate Pinwheels cookies."