The Video

You were at home with your boyfriend Chris Brown. Bitches & Hoes still be tryna message him & call his phone ,when it's obvious you two are dating because it's all over the media. But they don't care they still be on ya boyfriend top.You had enough of it.So the next bitch who was gonna call his phone was gonna be feeling real dumb.

*You were laying down on your bed, on instagram reading what these hating ass females had to say about you & Chris *

Y/n:I fucking hate these females! Like why they always hating? as I said to myself.

*Chris comes in the room looks at you, puts his phone down next to you & lays flat down on his stomach by you*

Chris:What's wrong baee?

Y/N:these females making me mad! they hating on our relationship & saying shit that is making me mad.

Chris:Don't worry bout them! cuz I'm not worry bout them bitches. they gonna do whatever they can to break us up, they can try but I'm not breaking up with my baby!

Y/n:Awee Chris *kisses him*

*he kisses you back & runs into the bathroom in yall room to go pee.

*you look down at Chris phone as you can see that it's ringing *

Y/n:Chriss!!! your phone is ringing!

Chris:Answer it for me cuz ima bout to take a quick shower!

Y/n:ok

*you answer the phone & some chick starts talking *

Phone conversation:

Y/n:hello?

??:hey Chris , this Milan from the club why you ignoring my text messages & my phone calls? Like damn wassup with us? Cuz I clearly like you!

Y/n:WHY TF YOU CALLING MY BOYFRIEND PHONE? it's clear that he has a girlfriend & that he don't want your thirsty ass! Like everybody no he got a girlfriend & you a thirsty bitch to be tryna text & call him!

Milan:Umm ummm... *stays quiet*

Y/n:that's what I thought! *hangs up*

End of call

*looks at his phone & sees that he got a text message from that girl Milan and it said: Chris baby I like you! I wanna be with you. I had a feeling you liked me because you said you liked my outfit .but be serious I know you like me ,we can be together if you leave that ugly bitch!. I immediately snapped and wrote her a whole paragraph.

Y/n:omfgg these girls are annoying!

*Chris comes in wet with only his boxers on *

Y/n:*looks at him & widens my eyes * Damnnn Chris!!

Chris:See what you likee? *bites his lips*

Y/n:Hell yeaa *laughs*

Chris:*smiles * ohh yeaa who called my phone?

Y/n:*my whole mood just Changed & sighs*Some bitch name Milan I had to curse her out & send her this long as message!

Chris:Damn baby! Ima have to wife you cuz u already got ma back . Andd don't worry about her she my lil stalker!

Y/n:*laughs*I'm done with these bitches!

*Chris goes down stairs & chills & watches TV*

*lays down & thinks. Jumps up *

Y/n:Omgg I got a idea!

*grabs my phone & goes down. Looks at Chris who doesn't see me because he's into his phone.I sat on his lap & turns my phone to the front camera mode and presses the record button & starts talking and says:

The video:

Y/n:Well I'm making a video because y'all females don't know how to leave my man tf alone!! He clearly loves me because he stop talking to y'all bitches but y'all keep tryna hit him up *moves my head a lil so I can show Chris* Chris! *he looks up *

Chris:What? Damnn baby you recording me! *smiles at the camera *

Y/n:Yeaa.Baby tell these bitches that you don't want them & that you stop Talking to them Cuz you love me!

Chris:*wraps my arms around you *

Yupp its truee the beautiful lady right here I love her to death! She crazy as fuck so y'all better stop texting and calling me cuz she will curse you out! But forreal this my girl and I love her if you don't like it ohh well cuz I'm rocking with her!

Y/n:Awee *smiles & looks at him*

Chris:*laughs* gimmie kiss !

Y/n:*pulls his face to me andd kiss himm, he stops kissing me & start kissing my neck. Looks at the camera and laughs*.Y'all some fun bitches cuz it's clear that he my man & he not going no where! Andd I bet all y'all hoes mad as shit right now! but ima make yall more mad cuz look *points the camera down a lil so I show chris kissing & sucking on my neck*Haha yall mad or nahhh??? *turns the camera off and uploades it on every website I can think of

Y/n Pov:

The next day I wake up & the video was a viral hit! It was people hating & other people saying awwe or they are such a cute couple! I'm just happy alot of people seen the video cuz I want them to know he my babyy ❤❤

This was my first imagine I hoped you liked it! But comment and tell me want you think & I need ideas but votee it ❤❤