Chapter Six ~ First Contact

Y/N's POV ~

"Did you see the new guys that just walked through the gates?" Jisoo asked with a knowing smirk.

"No, what guys?"

"Seven brothers, apparently they just moved here."

I shook my head as we entered our first lecture, intrigued to know more.

"Moved from where?" 

"No idea." Jisoo shrugged, dropping her bag by our shared desk. "I was with BamBam and Yerin when they pulled and I'm officially in love, you should see them! They're absolutely gorgeous, shame not all of them are going to be here."

I chuckled, dropping my bag beside the desk and sitting down.

"They're not all coming here?" 

"No, according to Yerin four of them are older so they have jobs."

I nodded, Yerin sometimes helped out the administration staff so always knew important details about the new students.

"There's Jungkook, apparently he's the youngest so unfortunately won't be in any of our lectures."

"Unfortunately?" I cocked a brow, tone teasing.

"Y/N....he's dreamy. There's no other way to describe him, definitely the better looking one out of the three of them." Jisoo waggled her brows.

"I disagree." I turned around to face Yerin who always sat at the desk behind us, BamBam was next to her scribbling notes down as he no doubt forgot to do his paper again so was copying. 

"I actually think Jimin is the better looking one, he's so cute and has the most luscious lips. I mean, I would kill to have lips that plump and kissable."

"I love your lips, what's wrong with your lips? I also don't like you swooning over some new guy when you've got the perfect man for you right here." Bam motioned to himself.

"Aw thanks baby and of course....you're the only man for me." Yerin cooed as she puckered up her lips to demonstrate just how kissable Jimin's supposedly were, myself and Jisoo couldn't control our laughter as Bam rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Stop laughing." Bam scowled. 

"I'm not laughing!" Yerin smiled sweetly at him.

"Everyone pay attention please." 

The entire room fell silent as our literature professor entered the hall.....he wasn't alone.

I felt my heart race, cheeks turning a deep shade of crimson no doubt as my eyes fell across the two new students.

I guessed the first one must be Jimin as he was blessed with the most exquisite plump lips, Yerin was right....they were extremely kissable. The second one however had my complete attention, no denying Jimin was gorgeous but he wasn't quite my type. This second guy however was absolutely stunning, he was so unique looking and had the most beautiful pair of dark brown eyes. I suddenly forgot how to breathe, normally guys didn't interest me but this one just rocked my entire world.

"Close your mouth, something might fly inside it." Jisoo whispered as she moved closer and chuckled.

"Hush." I furrowed my brow, totally embarrassed.

"Introduce yourselves please." Mr Min flashed a reassuring smile to the two new students, ushering them to the front so they could introduce themselves and gree the rest of us. 

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin. It's nice to meet all of you, please take care of me." He smiled, eyes disappearing as he did so which was ridiculously adorable.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung." Holy crap! His voice! It was incredibly deep and certainly made me feel a certain kind of way.

Get a grip Y/N....calm the hell down.

"It's nice to meet all of you, please take care of me." It was strange, he didn't smile like Jimin, something seemed to be troubling him.

I tilted my head, watching as he furrowed his brow.

What's wrong with him?

My eyes widened when he suddenly looked at me, why was he looking at me?

I felt my heart race, cheeks growing hot as he continued to stare.

"I think the new guy has a problem with you Y/N." Bam whispered from the desk behind as the other students in our class slowly turned around to see that it was indeed me the new guy seemed to be staring at.

"I don't know why, haven't even done anything to him." I whispered, shrinking back in my seat as he continued to stare. It wasn't even a friendly stare either, it was one filled with contempt.

What the hell did I do? 

"Ah, okay." Mr Lee clapped his hands, bringing the attention back to him.

"Finally." I whispered, glad that Taehyung was no longer staring at me. 

"Jimin and Taehyung, please take a seat at the front here." Mr Lee motioned to the only vacant desk, right at the front by his own.

I breathed a sigh of relief as they both sat down, getting their books out.

"Y/N, do you know Taehyung?" Jisoo questioned as she scooted closer.

"No, never seen him before in my life." I shook my head, completely confused as to why the new guy seemed to dislike me already.

"It's weird, why was he staring at you like that?" Jisoo cocked a brow, taking out her pen and notebook.

"No idea, I don't like it though. I don't have a good feeling about it....." I trailed off, eyes focused on the back of Taehyung's head.

"I'm sure it's a misunderstanding, maybe you just remind him of someone."  Jisoo tried to reassure me, it didn't really work because suddenly Taehyung turned around to look at me again.

Just smile....maybe he'll smile back.

I flashed him my most genuine smile, lifting my hand to give a little wave.

I noticed his eyes narrowing, jaw clenching.

What the hell is this guys problem?

I frowned as he turned away, not even smiling back.

Taehyung's POV ~

It was her, the scent belonged to her.

I didn't like this, I didn't like how she made me feel.

"Tae....control it." Jimin moved closer, taking notes as the professor started our first lecture.

I couldn't concentrate on the what he was saying, I couldn't focus on anything but her and the way her scent was driving me totally crazy.

I turned to face her, she smiled and it was a beautiful smile but I couldn't smile back.

I hated not feeling in control of my shift, I felt powerless and despised that feeling. I narrowed my eyes, allowing them to fall across her. I couldn't deny my attraction to her but didn't like it, she made me lose all control and for someone like me....that wasn't a good thing.     

I turned back around grabbing the edge of my desk.

"Jimin....I need to go. I need to get out, I can't control it." I whispered.

"You need to control it, take a deep breath and focus on the professor. I'm right here, nothing bad will happen." He reached across and squeezed my shoulder.

This was going to be one long ass day.