Chapter Fifty One ~ Marking

To mark someone isn't easy, the entire process although painful for the recipient at the beginning is an extremely emotional one.

It isn't as simple as people expect, a wolf doesn't just bite his mate and then the process is over, there's more to it and even though Taehyung had somewhat prepared himself for the emotional roller coaster Y/N certainly hadn't.

To be marked by your mate is to share everything with them, allowing them to see memories from your past and desires for the future.

Y/N went back to the start, from the moment Taehyung was born and his very first memory.

Love for his family

Pain and anguish when he lost everything

Loneliness when there was nowhere else to turn

Finding his place within the pack

The moment he met her

The memories

The love

Y/N experienced everything, Taehyung going through exactly the same experience with her and once the pain subsided and the emotional roller coaster of a connection was made the two felt only desire, so intense and so primal that it was damn near impossible to keep under control.

Once Taehyung broke away from her skin with the taste of her blood upon his tongue he let out a growl.

"I want you so fucking bad." He breathed out, his tongue running across the mark he made to lessen the sting for her.

"I want you too." Y/N forgot for a moment that they weren't alone, the bond between her and Taehyung so strong that it was only him she could focus on.

"I'm sorry I hurt you so much, I felt all the pain and jealousy and I've never hated myself more for doing that to you." Taehyung's beautiful eyes were filled with guilt and regret but Y/N didn't care about what happened before.

"Taehyung what happened then doesn't matter now, we're together and that's all that matters." Her fingers ran back through his hair, he let out a deep husky groan.

"I'm sorry my love but I can't wait anymore." Then his lips devoured her own, large hands grabbing her thighs and squeezing as she wrapped them around his waist.

It was the most erotic moment the two had ever experienced, both of them aching for the other so intensely it was difficult to breathe.

Suddenly gentle fingers pulled down the sleeve of her dress, lips pressing chaste kisses along the exposed skin of her shoulder.

"Welcome to the pack." Namjoon's voice whispered by her ear as his fingers ran down her arm, Taehyung felt a slight pang of jealousy but this was part of the marking, the moment where each pack member tasted her flesh now that she was his. It connected her to the pack, strengthened the bond between them and after the jealousy left him only lust and desire remained.

"Welcome to the pack Y/N." Hobi was the next to step forward, fingers grabbing Y/N's hair and gently pulling back as his tongue ran across her neck.

"Welcome to the pack beautiful." Jimin placed a kiss on her jaw, allowing his tongue to briefly touch the soft skin.

"Taehyung should this be happening?" Y/N moaned, guilt consuming her because she was actually enjoying this.

"It's okay sweetheart, it's part of the ceremony. I was so eager to make this connection with you, there's so many parts we failed to mention. It's tradition, after the marking all pack members taste the flesh of the mate, they believe it gives them a better chance at finding their own mate. I'm jealous as hell but they're my pack, I know they wouldn't ever do anything to you and it's natural for you to feel aroused because of the process you just went through with me. I trust you with all my heart, please just enjoy this." Taehyung felt nothing but desire as her eyes met his, he knew that she was his and nothing would ever change that and above all else he trusted her. The feelings she was going through right now, the constant state of arousal was because of the intimate moment they both just shared and it wouldn't fade until he claimed her.

"Relax Y/N, we wouldn't ever hurt you." Jin was next, his tongue sweeping gently along the curve of her neck as Yoongi placed a kiss along her shoulder. There was a moment where Jin allowed his eyes to fall across Yoongi, the two staring as lust for the other threatened to overwhelm them. Yoongi was the first to look away, Jin furrowing his brow before stepping back.

"Welcome to the family." Jungkook smiled nervously as he pressed several kisses along the exposed part of her back, his tongue flicking out to taste the soft flesh.

"I'm so proud of you sweetheart." Taehyung smirked, his eyes focusing on her swollen lips. "Fuck, I need you so bad." He breathed out, tightening his grip on her legs as he moved them back towards the house.

He needed to claim her....now.