Chapter Thirty Four ~ Jitters

"I've got the jitters." Y/N moaned as she fell back on her bed and grabbed a pillow.

"Y/N you've been dating for weeks now and suddenly you're nervous."  Jisoo chuckled as she pulled another dress out of the closet. "What about this one?" 

Y/N opened one eye and scrunched up her nose. "Definitely not, too short."

"Y/N you seriously need to stop worrying and just enjoy tonight, Tae cares about you." 

Y/N sighed as she covered her face with the pillow. "I know he cares but don't you think this is too much? I mean we only met a few months ago and isn't this too intense? I mean aren't kids our age supposed to just enjoy themselves and focus on more serious things later? I know how I feel for him, at first it was this intense attraction but now we're together it's stronger and the more I discover about him the stronger the connection which sometimes leaves me dizzy and breathless. It's weird right, I shouldn't feel like this so soon?" Y/N mumbled from under the pillow.

"Y/N listen to me....." Y/N felt the bed dip as Jisoo sat next to her. ".....Love doesn't have a time limit, sometimes it hits you hard when you least expect it. I mean look at my parents! They met and four months later got engaged, my dad always says he just knew my mom was the one." Jisoo tugged the pillow away and chuckled when Y/N rolled over to hide her face in the blanket.

"So you don't think I'm crazy?"

"No, you're not crazy so just relax and enjoy tonight. Taehyung finally wants to open up, he trusts you enough to talk about his past and the family he lost so don't allow doubts to cloud your mind." Jisoo playfully poked Y/N's side. "Now move your ass, you need to shower and get ready."

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" Y/N smiled as she rolled over and forced herself away from the comfort of her bed.

"Not enough." Jisoo teased as she pulled out another dress. "This is the one, it's perfect right? Then if you wear those cute boots with that jacket and scarf your aunt got you for Christmas it'll make it even more perfect." 

Y/N couldn't deny that Jisoo had great taste when it came to fashion, the outfit she put together was adorable and she knew Tae would love it just as much as she did

"It's perfect, I'll take a shower."

"Okay, I'll style your hair once you're ready." Jisoo always loved playing around with different hairstyles, Y/N was lucky to have a friend who enjoyed doing that kind of thing as she definitely wasn't that way inclined.

Y/N stripped down and stepped slowly into the shower, turning the water on high and letting it beat over her head in steamy rivulets. Closing her eyes to the water as the heat soaks into her skin, she leans against the cool tiles as her weak legs threaten to buckle from the nerves. The sensation of the steamy water calms her somewhat, it takes her mind off things.

Y/N was scared.

What was Tae going to tell her? Would she still feel the same after? Why was this happening so quickly? Why did she feel this way for him so soon after meeting? 

"Just breathe Y/N, you can do this."

"Are you talking to yourself in there?" Jisoo called out from the bedroom, Y/N chuckled as she reached for the shampoo bottle.

"I'm still freaking out."

"Well stop, just focus on Tae and how happy he makes you." Jisoo called back.

Y/N couldn't help but smile because Jisoo was right, Taehyung did make her happy.

Everything about him sent her heart racing.

His adorable box smile

The way he always knew what to say or do to make her laugh

His creativity

His passion

His enthusiasm

Y/N managed to calm herself down and finish the shower, Jisoo then styled her hair in loose waves and applied some light makeup. "Ready?" Jisoo smiled as she grabbed a bottle of perfume from the bedside table and sprayed a little on Y/N's neck.

"Ready." Y/N replied with a nod, she could do this, everything would go smoothly tonight and there was nothing to worry about.

"Y/N, Taehyung is waiting outside for you." Y/N's dad shouted from downstairs.

"Call or text me if you need anything and please try and enjoy yourself."

"I promise, now give me a hug." Y/N chuckled as Jisoo grabbed her arm and gave her a big squeeze.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Y/N couldn't stop her heart from racing as she walked downstairs and opened the front door.

Holy shit.

Her mouth fell open when she spotted Tae standing by his car, he wasn't looking her way but that wasn't important.....he dyed his hair....red. 

"Hey sweetheart, you catching flies?" Tae chuckled as he finally noticed she was approaching.

"I.....you.....when...." Y/N stuttered which only made him laugh.

"You trying to say something love?" Tae gently took her hand and guided her dwn the porch steps. "You look so beautiful." Tae allowed his eyes to fall across her curves, she was simply enchanting. "I could eat you up." He winked before leaning down to kiss her enticing lips.

"Your hair is red." Y/N finally breathed out after they pulled apart.

"You like it?" Tae smirked as he gently bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah, anything looks good on you." Y/N moaned as he ran his long slender fingers down her back.

"Ready for our date?" He chuckled as he reached for her hand.

"Yeah."

"Come on sweetheart, time to tell you my story."