Chapter Fifty Two ~ Claiming

Taehyung was nervous, it wasn't like this was his first time but Y/N was different, it wasn't just some girl he was using to satisfy an urge.

"I don't want to rush this, you mean everything to me and deserve only the best but my wolf is driving me crazy, we both want you so bad and I'm worried we'll be too rough with you." Taehyung closed his bedroom door, placing her down so her feet touched the carpet.

"Taehyung don't worry, we've got all the time in the world to go slow. I'm here, take me however you want....please."

"How can I say no to that." Taehyung chuckled, lips pressing chaste kisses along her shoulder.

"You're so beautiful Y/N, so fucking beautiful." He growled against her ear before sucking the lobe, releasing it with a pop.

"I want to see you." Y/N whispered as her fingers slowly opened the buttons of his jacket.

Taehyung wanted her badly but he also wanted to go slow, make this moment special for both of them and so he took control of the situation and told his wolf to back down until the right moment.

"Nervous angel?" Taehyung questioned with a raised brow, noticing the slight trembling of her fingers as she popped out the last button.

"I'm feeling so much right now Taehyung and yes....nervous is definitely one of them." Y/N anxiously nibbled on her bottom lip as she pushed his jacket over his shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

"Sweetheart, look at me." He lifted her chin with his fingers, eyes gentle as was his touch.

"It's only me, nothing will ever hurt you especially not me."

Y/N gave a nod, her fingers reaching for the buttons of his shirt.

"You know, we could just rip the shirt." Taehyung smirked as he playfully bit her neck.

"I'm trying to be romantic Taehyung." Y/N moaned as his hands took a firm hold of her ass, he gave each cheek a gentle spank and smirked.

"Christ sweetheart, your ass is fucking phenomenal."

"It jiggles, I hate it when it jiggles."

"I happen to love it when your ass jiggles." Taehyung's eyes darken as he squeezes her again, fingers pressing deep into the flesh.

"Fuck it." Y/N groans as she holds his shirt and rips, buttons flying off in different directions.

"That's my girl." Taehyung growls as he tears open her dress at the back, the delicate material dropping down around her ankles as his eyes widen.

"Gorgeous." Taehyung growls out as his hooded eyes drink all of her in, one delicious inch at a time. "I want to taste all of you." He whispers, pushing her back until she sits on the bed.

"Taehyung." Y/N gasps as he drops between her legs and places kisses along the skin, hands keeping a firm hold of her waist as he continues to bite, suck and tease his way down.

"Look at me sweetheart." His fingers dance along her thighs, gentle patterns traced along the skin as their eyes meet. "I want to see you come apart."

Long fingers moved gracefully across her stomach as his lips follow, alternating between kisses and teasing bites.

"I love you." Taehyung breathed out as helooked down at her.

"I love you too." She whispered before Taehyung claimed her lips.

Taehyung wasn't muscular but that didn't bother her, she preferred his slim build and as his stomach finally touched her bare skin she moaned loudly.