Chapter Sixty Three ~ Calm before the storm (Mature Chapter 21+)

Y/N curled her finger around his chin and brought him down for a kiss, gasping when his fingers skimmed up her ribs.

Taehyung propped his weight on one arm to trace the curve of her waist, moving his hand down towards her core.

"Are you enjoying that?" Taehyung growled, driving his fingers deeper. "I can't quite tell." He smirked.

She clutched at his shoulders and whimpered. "Tease."

"Oh?" He moved away.

"No!" She clamped her legs around his hand so he couldn’t pull away, dug her teeth into his shoulder and gripped his hair. "I don’t want you to stop."

"Turn over."

"What?"

With a growl, he slipped his hand free, ignoring her protest, and in one movement twisted her round so she lay on her front. Their legs tangled, a hand steady on her waist.

"That was mean." she grumbled.

"That’s what you get for name calling."

"That’s all?" Y/N couldn't help but tease him.

Teeth scraped her shoulder. "You want more? How greedy."

"It’s a good thing you’re generous, then, isn’t it?" She chuckled, arching her back and smirking  when his control slipped.

He pulled away, just enough to be able to settle over her more comfortably, to part her legs with his knees. When she turned around and reached for him, he met her with a kiss, a reassuring brush of the lips that deepened as he lowered himself against her entrance.

"You’re so wet." he moaned as he pushed in.

"Come here."

Y/N reached back for him, threading her fingers through his hair to bring him closer as he began to move. Taehyung growled with every slow, sharp thrust as she arched up with a moan and begged him to go faster.

"Fuck my love.....you feel so good." Taehyung gasped.

The snap of his hips became more insistent, harder, his entire body moving against her back, grunts of effort muffled through the kisses he sucked into her neck.

Their movements grew desperate, harsher. Her eyes closed, nails biting into the back of his neck as every muscle tensed, temple pressed to forehead.

They reached their climax together, Taehyung dipped his head to snatch kisses across every inch of skin within his reach. Their grip on each other turned into an embrace, Y/N twisted onto her side, a smirk on her lips as he dropped down behind her.

"What the hell just happened?" Y/N chuckled as he shifted to face her.

"We had sex sweetheart." Tae pressed kisses against her shoulder.

"I figured that much out myself Captain Obvious." Y/N rolled her eyes as he laughed.

"Captain Obvious huh?" He traced the curve of her hip, perfectly content.

"I mean don't take this as me complaining because we can do that as many times as you want but one minute we're drying off after our bath and the next you attack me." Y/N moves her fingers over his as they splay out over her super soft skin....thanks to Jimin and his coconut madness bathbomb.

"It'll be like that, especially as you've only recently been marked. My appetite for you will be insatiable, watching you bend over to dry your legs fucking killed me and I couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry my love but everything about you is driving my senses wild, one minute I just want to cuddle you and the next sink my cock so deep inside you that you scream my name." Y/N blushed at his words, gasping when his lips brushed along her neck.

"I want you again, I want you all the time." He growled, allowing his fingers to sink inside her.

"Fuck." Y/N kept her eyes on his, little moans and gasps escaping her swollen parted lips as she rocked her hips back and forth against his fingers.

"I want to taste you." He growled, head dipping between her legs as his tongue darted out to tease her sensitive clit.

Y/N definitely wasn't complaining, truth be told she wanted him just as badly and as his mouth devoured her she grabbed a handful of his hair.

"That's it baby, arch your back for me." His large hand splayed out over her stomach as he kept her pushed back on the bed. "You taste so fucking good."

It wasn't long before she climaxed, her body still trembling as he pulled her against his chest.

"I love you." He whispered against her ear.

"I love you too Tae." She whispered back, eyes heavy as he ran his fingers through her hair.

It was shortly after Y/N fell asleep that the patio door opened, Namjoon used the link to contact the pack.

Downstairs, all of you....now.

Taehyung furrowed his brow as he glanced down at the beautiful woman laying beside him, her leg was over his and her cheek came to rest against his bare chest. This was the moment he was dreading, the moment everything would change.

He wanted to stay wrapped up in bed with Y/N and never let go, he wanted to keep her safe from whatever horrors awaited them.

Taehyung bring Y/N down with you.

Namjoon added and Tae for the first time since the death of his family felt truly afraid.