Chapter Fifty Four ~ Pancakes

Pancakes

Y/N could smell the delicious scent of them and her stomach protested.

Feed me

Yet something or rather someone had wrapped themselves around her so tightly it was impossible to move.

"Taehyung." Her eyes fluttered open, lips forming an amused grin as she looked down at him. "Hey, time to rise and shine." She attempted to move his arm which lay across her waist but this only caused him to tighten his grip.

"Taehyung." She chuckled as his leg came across her.

"You're not going anywhere sweetheart." His husky morning voice sent a pleasurable shiver down her spine.

"Oh, so you're awake then?" She smirked, gently running her fingers through his messy hair.

"Obviously my love." He placed kisses along the curve of her neck, smiling against her skin as she softly moaned.

"I love how responsive your body is to my kisses, I could keep doing this all day."

"I would really love that but first how about breakfast?"

Taehyung shifted position so he was propped up beside her, eyes gazing down as a devilish smirk graced his lips. "I'm hungry for something but it sure as hell isn't pancakes."

"I'm not on the menu, only pancakes unfortunately."  Y/N tried her absolute best to keep a straight face but it was difficult not to smile like an idiot when the guy she was crazy about was gazing down at her so passionately, she couldn't believe this amazing guy belonged to her and it made her blush thinking about just how incredible their night had been.

"What?!" He widened his eyes dramatically. "You mean this delicious looking meal isn't for sale?" He gasped, feigning shock and outrage as he tickled her sides.

"I demand to see the owner of this establishment! I won't be denied my meal, I'll just have to help myself."

Y/N squealed, giggles erupting from her as his lips attacked her neck with playful bites.

"Taehyung....stop....I can't breathe!" Y/N hadn't laughed this much in a long time, she couldn't remember the last time she felt this care free.

"I love you." Taehyung chuckled as he ceased his teasing and kissed her lips and christ knows he did, she was his absolute world.

Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about last night and how perfect it was, how perfect she was.

"I love you too." Her giggles subsided, eyes soft as she reached up and moved her thumb across his cheek.

"You want pancakes sweetheart?" He kissed her thumb, eyes filled with nothing but adoration.

"I would love some."

"Then you shall have pancakes." He winked before leaving her embrace.

"Taehyung!" Y/N's eyes widened as he stood totally naked at the bottom of his bed.

"What?" He cocked a brow, lips forming a cheeky grin.

"You're naked." She chuckled, eyes shamelessly exploring his toned physique.

"REALLY?!" He teased, gasping for dramatic effect.

"I sense sarcasm." Y/N chuckled as she watched him slip on a clean pair of shorts.

"You're so astute." He winked before diving back on the bed to place one final big kiss on her lips. "I'll be back with pancakes, don't you dare go anywhere."

"I wouldn't dream of it." She couldn't help but grin like an idiot, watching as he blew her a kiss before walking out the door.

Y/N squealed happily, rolling across the mattress.

Life seriously couldn't get much better.