Chapter Twenty One ~ Control

Taehyung opens the door to his bedroom with brow furrowed, he wasn't expecting to bring Y/N inside so hadn't really cleaned properly but it wasn't exactly dirty, just a few items of clothing strewn about the floor and a glass of water on the bedside table that he still hadn't washed from the previous night.

"It's not tidy but wasn't expecting to have you here." He mumbles, grabbing the clothes and throwing them inside his wardrobe before closing the door.

"Taehyung this isn't messy, you should see my room." Y/N chuckled, a light blush spreading across her cheeks as she looks around his.

"I've seen your room.....remember?" He teased, smirking when she lowered her gaze and nibbled nervously on that delicious bottom lip.

How badly he wanted to suck on that lip, she was driving him crazy.

"I haven't forgotten Taehyung, you arrived at my house half naked." This caused the young werewolf to blush yet again, something he rarely did and for some reason seemed to be doing a lot lately.

"True." He smirked before pulling open the top drawer of his dresser.

"I'll quickly get changed, you can wait here." He waited for Y/N to acknowledge him before slipping out of the room and changing in the bathroom, the entire time he was constantly trying to calm his wolf who was running wild.

Mine

Claim her

Mark her

Taehyung was losing control, he could still smell her scent from across the hall and it wasn't helping matters. He wanted to take this slow, he didn't want to scare her but she was driving him and his wolf absolutely crazy and this was becoming more difficult with each passing second.

Taehyung spent a few more minutes gathering the courage he needed to face her again, he needed to control his urges.

"Everything okay?" Y/N asked with a sweet smile as he opened the door to his room and stepped inside, Taehyung momentarily forgot how to breathe as his eyes fell across her sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Yeah, just getting myself ready." He forced a smile....damn it why was this so difficult.

"You sure, you seem really tense." Y/N furrowed her brow, eyes and tone full of concern as she got to her feet and approached him.

"Stay back." The words left his mouth before he could stop them, he didn't want to scare her by doing something stupid but he didn't miss the look of hurt which flickered briefly through those beautiful eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that.....you just make things difficult for me." Taehyung breathed out.

"Taehyung I'm nothing like your ex, I promise." Taehyung lifted his hand to stop her from saying anything more.

"It's not about my ex, please stop thinking about that."

"Then explain this to me, everything was fine before you left for the bathroom and now you're acting weird, what's wrong Taehyung?"

How could he explain this to her.....oh it's just the fact I'm a werewolf and you're my mate and my hormones are going crazy and the longer I'm around you and your scent the more difficult it becomes because I desperately want to sink my teeth into your body and then bury myself deep inside you......yeah that would totally go down well.

"I can't control myself around you....you drive me crazy." Taehyung was losing control, she needed to stop asking questions and he needed to put some space between them.

"I don't understand Taehyung, talk to me....you're scaring me." It didn't surprise him that she was stubborn, that she wouldn't listen and suddenly she was moving closer to him and that's when he snapped.

"I SAID STAY BACK!" He growled and instantly felt guilty when her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry.....I just wanted to help.....I should go." Y/N grabbed her bag which was by the door, not even sparing Taehyung a second glance as she hurried down the stairs.

It was in that moment Taehyung completely lost control, he wanted her badly and she wasn't going to get away from him this time.

"Y/N!" He bellowed, racing down the stairs and out through the main door before anyone could stop him.

"It's okay Taehyung you don't have to explain....." Y/N turned around to assure Taehyung everything was fine, even though she was hurt by his reaction she understood he needed time and was willing to give that but she never got chance to finish what she wanted to say.

He was furious and she was too stunned to move, suddenly his soft lips were devouring her own.

Taehyung took advantage of Y/N's shock, slipping his tongue between her slightly parted lips. His tongue touched her own tentatively as if waiting for a signal to continue......he didn't have to wait long as Y/N groaned, sinking further into the kiss. Her tongue circled Taehyung's as his lips parted further, desperate to connect deeper. Y/N snaked a hand up his chest, twisting her fingers in his long silky stands before grabbing the back of his head and pulling him closer. Y/N could feel Tae's hand slide along the hem of her waistband, popping the button of her jeans to pull her shirt out. The kiss continued passionately as Y/N gently sucked on his tongue, Taehyung slid his hand under her shirt, messaging the smooth soft skin of her stomach.

"Tae....what's happening." Y/N whispered as they finally broke apart, lips swollen and eyes filled with lust and adoration.

"I have no idea but we should've done this a long time ago." Tae grabbed her thighs and gently patted the back of them, she knew what he wanted and quickly jumped up to wrap her legs around his waist.

"You taste so fucking good." Taehyung moaned by her ear, tongue teasing the curve of her neck as he moved back through the house to his room, neither one of them stopping to think if this was a good idea or not.

Taehyung managed to carry her to his room, suddenly she was sitting on the dresser as their kiss turned to something far more sensual and passionate. Taehyung pulled her close, gently backing her against the dresser, angling his face to her own until their lips locked again and again. At first the kiss was small, gentle and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense. Y/N tasted tentatively with her tongue as she traced it across the bottom of his lip. The caress of her lips seemed much softer this time. Soon they started swallowing each other making the kiss even more intense, both letting out a moan.

Their eyes met, their mouths met, their tongues met, their souls met and the fire inside their hearts ignited for the first time in their lives and in that moment both of them knew they were in trouble.