Chapter Forty Six ~ Captor & Captive

"Y/N believes you left her alone yesterday, such a terrible friend aren't you." A strong hand grabbed a quivering chin.

"It's such a shame you won't see her again, you'll die knowing your precious little friend will soon follow and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Please." The one with the quivering chin pleaded.

"Please what? Please don't kill me? Please don't hurt me?" The one with the strong grip and cold eyes smirked.

"I'm not a coward, you've already tortured me and you're probably going to kill me soon. I'm not pleading for my life, I'm begging for you to leave her alone."

"I know what's going on here, you love her don't you?" The one with the strong grip spoke with an amused tone as he stepped back from the young human.

Blood still covered his face, blood that wasn't his own but that of their captive

"Of course, she's my best friend."

"You know that you're about to die right? I used your phone to text your parents, they think you're staying with a friend so nobody is coming to your rescue. It's now or never, time to finally speak the truth."

It was true, he loved her deeply and always wanted more but she didn't see him that way and so he tried his best to move on and date other people. It was torture for him the moment Kim Taehyung arrived, to see the way she looked at him....the way he always wanted her to look at him.

It broke his heart knowing he couldn't protect her yet something else hurt far worse.....that she thought he left her there alone last night. It wasn't his fault that he was knocked out cold before he could do anything, that he was dragged to some makeshift camp by the lake and tortured for hours on end by this lunatic and his crew of crazies.

"I've always loved her but she never loved me the same and I'm okay with that, just don't hurt her please."

The captor who never revealed his name to the young human laughed, the sound of it was enough to chill your bones and make your blood turn to ice

"I can't wait to meet this girl who seems to have so many pathetic weak men fall all over her, perhaps I'll even have some fun with her myself."

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!" The captive roared, eyes filled with fury.

It didn't make sense to him, why was this man and his crew after Y/N? The last few hours had been like living in his own personal hell, dragged away and tortured but for what?

"It's a shame you've got to die, you would've made a perfect little addition to my pack but alas your death needs to happen so we can send our message to the woman you love and her new little group of friends."

The captive furrowed his brow, what was this lunatic talking about? Pack? Y/N's new group of friends....was he talking about Taehyung?

It's strange how your mind works, the captive was in a great deal of physical pain from the constant torture and he knew death was about to embrace him yet all he could think about was Y/N and what danger she would be facing without him there to watch over her.

At least she's got Taehyung.

"What message is that?" He finally asked, already fearing the answer.

"That we're ready for war." The captor smirked before running a sharpe blade through delicate human flesh and the last thing the young human thought about before death welcomed him was how he never got a chance to tell Y/N just how much he loved her.

((I'm so sorry guys 😭😭 writing this killed me but prepare yourselves for more drama.))