Chapter 14

This week has been the best for rankings. But as you people know, I don't care about ranking or followers, I care how many people read my book and how much they liked it. So share Ashley's story to the maximum you can.

. . .

Why do I feel like I have hit jackpot?

'Because you are getting information about Al, without insulting us all over again and again in front of him' my subconscious tuts.

"I mean seriously 'Aladdin' Malik? Means one part the Arabian nights and the other Zayn Malik?" I ask Mia who is herself trying to fight her smile.

I am seriously trying to control my laugh.

"Yeah, I know its odd and that is why we call him Al. He doesn't likes getting called as Aladdin." Mia is copying my grin.

Oh, that is so going to change because I know that I will call him Aladdin!

Now, I dare him to call me Squirrel.

I am so engaged thinking about it that I miss the nurse putting alcohol on my wound. I hiss when I feel the burning up my leg. The alcohol is sizzling over the gash and I watch it slither down my leg.

"This looks bad Ashley. How did you manage to sit through this for so long?" Mia asks. The girl is worried. But why? She doesn't even knows me.

'She was so busy eye fucking your looking good-as-fuck friend that she forgot about her leg bleeding and rotting' my inner goodness says as if she is damn proud about it.

Leave it to my inner voices to exaggerate something.

I smile at her and decide to get more about Al.

"So you two are really close friends? Right?" I ask her because I sort of don't like the way she talks about him. It is actually troubling me.

'Maybe she is an ex? Or worse . . . a current?' my subconscious taunts smirking.

That bitch!

'God no! If she was Al wouldn't have kissed you!' My inner goodness is trying to convince me.

"If being good friends is what you call brother and sister, then yes we are real close." Mia looks up at me.

"Oh." I can't believe I am that stupid.

"Mia Malik."

"Al Malik."

They had given their introductions and yet somehow I had forgotten to make the connection.

'It was because you were trying to look into eyes of your Dream boy.' my inner goodness is sighing thinking about that time.

What is wrong with me? Why both of them are so loud today? I think I have hit my head pretty hard or is it the effect of alcohol?

"Back to earth Ash," Mia waves a hand in front of me.

I snap out of my thoughts and smile at her; somehow, the news of her being his sister only, comforts me. I don't know why but I really do feel happier towards her.

"Yeah so tell me about your place. I have never been to Aspen."

"With pleasure." She says and starts telling me all about Aspen, school, parents, house, and my favourite topic, Al.

So Aladdin Malik, a Gemini, is an eighteen-year-old boy of Aspen. Al is good in computers. The most he loves is books and technology. Both the children have pretty much travelled all over the earth. To my surprise, Detroit is their parent's hometown. So right now, all the Brats are staying at their place while the teachers are still in hotel. What shocks me most that Al hasn't ever had any serious relationship.