Chapter 24

Got that freaking bitch's ass kicked out of Wattpad!

. . .

Leaving Maddie and Alex to themselves I catch the bus to my school.

I know the meeting can take time so I thought about depositing the paper earlier before the meeting.

I reach the administration block, since its the fourth hour there is no one in the corridor.

Still on my way there I look around for the grey eyed boy who has easily made me like a typical teenager.

'Get a grip Girl!' My subconsciousness screams at me.

Okay.

Sighing I tighten my bag over the shoulder and reaching the front desk, I look for Ms.Bradlock.

After waiting a few minutes I see her coming out of the restroom.

"Good Afternoon Miss." I greet her as she settles in.

"How can I help you today Ashley?" She smiles her megawatt smile at me. I wonder why the hell is she still single?

"Oh. I am on leave today but I need you to drop this paper for Mr. Collins. He asked for this paper yesterday. Can you please help me here?" I slide the paper into her desk after zipping up my backpack up.

"Sure, Love. Just drop your name here and sign. I will make sure he gets it before fifth hour."

She hands me the sign in list we have for people who come by to drop things and I sign it.

"Thanks Miss." I smile at her and turn back after greeting her a good day.

Soon it will be the break so, if I want to avoid people today then I should leave.

I steady up my pace and leave the campus grounds.

I then remember the dull pain in my leg and I curse for forgetting to change the dressing.

I go by my favorite tree and sit beside it to redress my wound.

As I open the bandage I inspect the damage.

The wound is not that bad, the stitches are still intact even after all the walking. The area is a little pale as compared to the whole leg, but that is probably because of the winter and wound. What looks ugly are the scars from my nails. The crescent shape stand out of the picture with nasty greenish-blue marking around them.

I clean the wound once again and apply the antiseptic before wrapping it again.

As I tie up the gauze I feel someone's presence. I still, and whip my head to find no one there. Believe me when I say this, if my head has snapped just with a little bit more pressure, my head would have been lolling on the ground like a damn football in season.

I just felt someone staring at me . . .

Maybe I am being paranoid right?

I quickly wrap up my things and move on for Grandma's bakery.

It is one by the time I reach her bakery.
I enter the bakery and the bell chimes. The place is like always bustling with people. The air is sweet. All the people are sitting around. Someone enjoying the coffee, couple eating cakes, a teenager nursing some chocolate eclairs. I see one of the visitors taking picture of the mural I painted. It had taken me three nights and four days to complete that mural. On entering the bakery you are greeted by the counter which is ahead and cover whole breadth of the side. On the left are the lounges with the books and headphones with several headphones we provide. The wall along the door is complete glass with only the door as an hindrance to the view for street outside. On the right side is my mural.