6. Hey I just met you

and this is crazy

but here's my story

So Comment maybe?

You know I'm desperate when I'm quoting Carley Rae Jepson

____________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the days pattered on like that, with the boys helping me, and Liam and Danielle rushing around. It was sad to see her going to the studio without me, but whatever. A week later, I popped in a wheelchair and Zayn and Liam took me to the hospital. Liam went to go and check me in, while Zayn was playing with his phone, and looked up smiling. 

"Guess what?" He asked. 

"I'm going to hate what you have to say."

"I have, a girlfriend," He pronounced slowly.

"As apposed to two girlfriends?"  His smile grew bigger. What did he think I was going to say?

"Yeah, just one."

"Good for you."

Liam's shoes squeaked their way to our chairs. He pushed me up the elevator and into the CAT scan room. A nurse took their phones and wheeled me in. She gingerly picked me up and placed me down on the board. Again, I waited for what felt like eternity- eternity I tell you! for the machine. Finally, I found myself in another room, being tested by a med student, named Suzy.

"So, like you didn't really fracture your foot, only a hairline fracture, but you couldn't see it from the last X-ray. So, you can get your cast off. 

"Are you joking me?"

"No, the bone is just so badly bruised that It could easily snap at anytime, so we're putting you in a boot."

"Ok.."

"You can take it off anytime, keep it on as much as possible, and you don't need crutches..." and on she went. She seemed nice enough, and she had shiny black hair. That made me think, my only friends are Dani and Liam. That might be because I'm not the... easiest? to talk to. I need more friends. Lets try and be friendly, shall we?

"My name is Valerie, and this is my number. We should get coffee sometime." That didn't sound awkward at all. I think I did well.

"Ok, I'm Suzy, and we should you seem funny," She smiled at me. 

I was whisked off to another room where more things about me were explained. That's how I spent my day.

The night sky had settled itself over the world as I emerged out into the warm summer air. I breathed in the tobacco scent of the city, of London, as I balanced myself between Liam and Zayn in a cab. They had so kindly entertained me today. I texted Suzy on my way back to Li- I mean my flat. What kind of name is Suzy anyway? As I unevenly walked into the living room, I witnessed Niall, Harry, and Louis's faces glued to the Television, playing Fifa.When I walked into the room the TV went black, and not from  a power outage. They turned to me with creepy smiles on their faces.

"Hello, Love, how is your foot?"

"I've got a boot which I can remove, so I can go swimming now."

Harry's eye's went wide, and a devilish smirk plastered itself onto his face.

"So you will go into the hot tub now. Now as in see you there in five." I didn't even get to say.

Louis's eyebrows shot up, and Niall looked like he was going to wet himself from how exited his face looked. As much as I didn't want to, for the obvious reasons, I didn't really have a choice. 

"Ok"