42. Rude kid

HOME to the WORK.

Ellie who XX

______________________

I decided today was a good day to get something done. Also I had a table reading with the othr people in the show. 

It was all new actors, fresh out of acting school and even open auditions.

I was one of them, so I really had to prove that I had something to bring to the table. The other actresses were Marnie Flemmings, Noelle O'Donahue, Joshua Michaelson, and... what was his name.

But yeah. So Marnie and Noelle play lesbians who get engaged as the season premiere, Joshua is my ex boyfriend. Marnie is my sister. What's his name is the star, and he's in love with me, but Joshua's BFF. And we're all best friends. Go figure.

The word BFF is only something you use with utmost sarcasm. I sat down on the tube, and flipped through the script in which I have gotten to know pretty well. 

I was reading pretty passively, as I was also texting Suze. She's hanging out with Jack, which nobody knows what the hell that means.

I suddenly felt the presence of someone staring at me, and turned to my right to see a girl smiling her face off. Her hair was unkept, and her face zitty. A teen.

"Are you Valerie Thompson?" She asked with eyes so wide and unblinking, they must be dry.

"That's my name?" Please leave me alone.

"Are you dating Niall Horan?"

"That's rude." I don't think that was the proper response, but I just met her. 

"Oh, I'm sorry?" This was such an awkward conversation.

"Ok." I turned back to my phone.

"Are you dating Harry then?"

"Look kid, this is my stop."

"Can I get a picture?"

I rolled my eyes. I was wearing a pale pink chiffon blouse, and black with pink floral print black pants, with those lace up booties. It was a pretty girly outfit, and cute. 

"Sure."

I smiled, and appologized to the kid, and hopped off, 3 stops too early. TIme to get a cab.