18. Game shows in my livingroom

Oh my.

Writer's block.

I can't decide.

Niall?

Lou?

Harry?

Anyone out there?

Ell-izabeth MWAH!

P.S. I'm not going to brag, but I got a few more readers! Welcome aboard!

i really appriciate it

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

____________________________________________

I walked into my apartment, laughing with Niall. I was wearing this really pretty red dress, that swept my ankles and complimented my hair. I pushed the keys in the lock, and swung the door open. I looked over my shoulder, and didn't see him anywhere. How odd. I threw my bag on the counter. It was nighttime, and all the lights were out. Strange. I went to go flip the switch, and as I did, music turned on. What the hell is going on?

As I walked into the livingroom, lights started flashing from these spinning chairs. A sceen with blinking lights lowered from the ceiling. A camera crew came from behind me. I spun around, and in the reflection of the camera lens I can read the backwords words:

Which Guy would you date?

I need to get out. Danielle walks out in a shiny dress, holding que cards and smiling stuipidly. Liam walks out all confidently, and somewhere theres a studio audiance clapping. I fell into a chair. 

"Welcome welcome, today we're Finding Val here her dream guy. In chair one, we have a curly haired flirt named Harry, In chair two we have a kind hearted comedian named Louis, and in chair three we have sensitive and smart Niall!

When did I sign up for this?

I sat in my chair watching them all show off their talents and their love for me. Then, I was pushed into the kitchen. I could hear Liam shouting to the invisable studio audience.

"Now, cast your vote for the boy that Val will end up with! Will it be juggling Harry, Piano playing Louis or Guitar playing Niall? We will find out, after the break!"

I was pushed in again. God, why can't I just watch a film? I wanted to take a shower and read a book. Now this is going on.

"Welcome back, and we have your much anticipated results! Step up Valerie!" I felt myfelf walk next to Liam. 

"And Valerie's next boyfriend is-" 

My eyes shot open. My chest was rising rapidly and falling. I was curled up on Niall's couch, now midday. I guess I should'a slept last night. I stretch as I remember the nightmare. I don't wanna choose. No, that would be tortourous. Why can't they sit down and negotiate this?

They can't because someone would get sent to the hospital, that's why.

Why can't two of them be gay, or suddenly, I don't know get married or something? I can't stand this anymore. I need to at least narrow it down to two. I don't actually know if Louis likes me, but It's likely. Also Niall said he'd wait for me. That's sweet. But Harry can make my heart race. I mean what do I do?