47. The letter

any comments?

I would like a prediction.

Eletete

_________________

I sat in the chairs as Harry made breakfast. He was making Pancakes, which was nice, but I wasn't hungry. I hadn't been hungry for the past 3 days. He was making me eat though. 

Harry was there for me where Niall should've been. Yeah, the picture was everywhere. Niall didn't call, didn't visit, didn't text, didn't acknowledge me.

I can't wait to leave the country. I can finally go to a store and get some gum without someone stopping me. I can't wait for when I can actually buy magazines without seeing my face on them. 

I want to be normal again. Danielle was sitting with me, rubbing my back. Harry slid the plate infront of my face. It smelled really good, but I knew if I ate, I'd just throw up. 

"Please? Val for me?" Harry slid down adjecent to me. I looked at him. That was stupid. What a stupid move by a stupid person. His eyes were filled with a begging look so full of pain that it was unbearable. 

"Oh alright. I'd do anything for you, right?"

He grinned so big, and started chuckling. It snowballed into a hoot, and into laughter, and full out hysterics. 

"What?" Said Danielle, out of confusion.

"She remembers!"

"Duh."

"Oh.."

In case you were wondering, Liam tried to talk to Niall. I don't know what was said, but they aren't talking anymore. I ruined everything for them.

I told Dani and Li last night. I told them how I was going early, because I couldn't anymore. Liam felt like it was his fault that I was misrable, but he said he'd get me tickets to the concert when they were in town.

Danielle said she'd visit when she could. I'm going to miss these guys; they're my older brother and sister. 

It's all for the better though.

Harry told me that they would perform at the closing ceremonies. Dani and I are going with Lou's  old/new girly friend, Elanor. Truth is she hates me. She acts so nice infront of him, but glares at me sometimes. Maybe it's in my head. I'm not good at making friends that are girls.

I'm going to stick with Danielle. I started shoving the pancakes into my mouth. 

"There we go," Smiled Danielle.

Liam came storming in next, like he was struggling with something. His face is incredibly easy to read. He was mad at someone, and they did something to make it right but he didn't want to except it just yet.

"I, have, a, letter, for, you," He spoke concisely, wincing at each word.

His hand reached to the pocket of his old faded jeans and pulled out a yellow piece of paper, appearing to be torn off a legal pad.

"Thanks, Liam," I said imitating him.

He just shook his head and sat down.

I smoothed out the crinkled, unevenly folded paper, and read it. I immediately reconized Niall's handwriting.

"Dear Valerie,

I am an asshole. I... I'm jealous. I'll admit. I  realized, a bit too late that all I needed to do was ask you to really be mine. I'd ask you know, but now, you really hate me. You hate me, don't you? I was supposed to be there for you, and all I did was build up your frugal, frugal trust and smash it. I'm an ass. I love you.

Niall XX

I crumpled it up, and set it on the table. I wanted to tear it up, then shred it, then burn the pieces. I also wanted him to act on his words. 

I pursed my lips together, and went to my room. I could just sense Harry and Danielle uncrumpling it and reading it. I bet Liam had on the way here. What's with these guys and letters, anyway?

He couldn't even do it in person. He wouldn't even give it to me. He gave it to Liam.

I opened my door to see something kinda wierd.

Niall was there, and he wasn't wearing any clothes. In fact, he was lying on my bed, facedown.

So I did the natural thing, and I screamed.

"Ah, Valerie! sorry!" He said jumping up, throwing my poor comforter around himself. Footsteps pounded down the hall.

"Valerie what's-" Harry took in the scene.

he paused for a moment.

He started laughing.

"Can I just ask, what are you doing?"

"Well, uh well you see, I missed you. Harry, can you let us be?"

"Uh yeah, just don't rape her,"

He said, pecking me on the cheek.

I blushed at this, and looked down at my bare feet, bare legs. I was wearing teeny pajama shorts and an oversized sweater. I wasn't expecting company.

Harry left, closing the door. I was in a room with a naked popstar.

"I... I'm so sorry,"

"I'll forgive you if you put some clothes on"

I think Niall's kindergarten teacher might have had trouble with him, because he didn't listen. 

He ran over to me, and started kissing me. I kissed back, being the compliant girl I was. I don't understand is how these boys got me to let go of my stubborness.