48. Olymics

Soon to be over.

Don't worry, there will be a sequel. 

I need to find a good name for it.

Man, it's juicy.

I'll miss you!

I can't believe this is almost over. sadface. 

Elliette XXX

_______________________________

I gave Suze one last hug. 

"Promise we'll videochat everynight?"

"yes. Most nights. I'll need to study. Come visit!"

"This has been the best summer of my life."

"Why are you leaving me?"

"I... I need to leave England. You just so happen to be here."

"I hate this. Jack and I hooked up."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah... well see you soon!"

"Bye, Vallerina."

"Bye Suzy Q."

She walked out the door. The closing ceremonies were in an hour. I was all ready to go. My stuff was  packed up these past days when they were rehearsing. They came home exausted everynight. I would leave tommorow morning, at four.

I hailed my last cab ride in London. For a while, at least. It was mighty bittersweet.

The cabbie smelled like a fine cigar, and he seemed like a tired old man. I tipped him 50 pounds extra, my extra spending money from last month. He gave me a smile as he dropped me off.

"Goodbye, have a wonderful life," I said.

"You too, Mam" He said, and pulled away.

I composed myself and entered the arena. I found my seat in the overwhelming arena. Danielle was there. She and Liam were driving me tommorow morning. She hugged me so tight it felt like... it felt like someone actually loved me. 

Not that Harry or Niall didn't. I never decided. I did the deed with both of them, Niall after I forgave him, and Harry when he and I were watching friends.

I know that's slutty, but I'm not going to see the two boys who could make me feel anything, I think it was just right. Not right, just... I don't know.

The ceremonies themself were fabulous, and it was something I'll remember forever.

When they were singing up there, that's when it really hit me. The screaming that encircled me, deafened my ears. They really were that famous. They were that much of a deal.

And I fucked 2/5 of them.

I turned to Danielle. It was closing time. Someone carried me to the car. Zayn. I smiled stupidly up at him, and hugged his chest, because I wouldn't be able to do that tommorow.

I hugged everyone. I almost started crying, because I wouldn't ever see them again, except for in pictures in magazines. Harry would have another girl, Niall would go back to being happy. Life would go on. 

August 12th, 2012. We were having a tired hugging fest outside Harry and Lou's apartment, no longer mine, and I had a stroke of brillance. 

"Let's take a picture. Group. Elanour do you mind taking it?"

"No." She did.

I smiled my biggest, and handed her my phone. I posed with my famous family, by brothers, sisters, and lovers. Kinda wierd. I gave Niall a super big hug. He probably thought I was really proud of him. which I was, but I was going to miss him.

I was going to miss them all.