25. Lets go

to the beach each lets go get away

I love you guys so much

honesly had a couple of terribel days

and I thought, well at least I've got you guys <3

IIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU
ELLE BOP!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

_____________________________________________________________________

After a little breakfast, we decided we should go to the beach which is right next to the house. I put my hair up, slid on my cheap plastic sunglasses, then opted out for the rayban aviators my auntie had given me when I first visited her.

"For the beach, you need proper glasses, so people take you seriously" 

They fit my "heart shaped face so perfectly!" as Danielle had once said. The question was which bathing suit to start with? I finally decided to go with a simple red triangle one, which brought out the highlights in my hair. I put on my simple black flip flops with a bit of a wedge, and tossed on an old tee shirt and some ripped up jean shorts. I looked pretty bad ass if I do say so myself. Also kinda touristly. Whatevs.

I tossed my hair in a messy ponytail, in which that one piece in the front which never stays in curled over my face, but I headed out the door never the less. There was Suzy, looking good in a navy blue ruffy number, wearing a sweater kinda thing. It was like a robe, maybe? I don't know. 

"We'll meet them there, c'mon!" She said, dragging me out the door. We picked up the beach bag, which had sunscreen towels and a kite in it, and stopped by the garage and picked up two beach chairs. As we were finally on our way, she opened her god damned mouth.

"So... have you talked to harry?" She said, snapping her gum.

"Nope."

"Are you going to...?"

"If I get the chance."

"You will adventually."

I know," I sighed, as we set our stuff down and kicked off our shoes. It was heaven and home, having the grains run inbetween my toes. Quickly the shorts and shirt were lost, and the chair was opened. I sat down, and just smelled the ocean.

"We're across the pond," She giggled.

"Yes, Suze, we are," I said, smiling at her.

"Oh my god, you're not going to believe who I saw, next door." She said, too relaxed to really put emotion in it. 

"Who?"

"Jack! Jack O'Donahue!"

"Err, yeah, he's Betsy and Peter's son, we used to play together when we were little- wait how do you know him?"

Her head flew into her hands, then rolled back so far the chair tipped over. I giggled and helped her up.

"He's Jack. You know, from Dr. Martin's class? We had a thing... you know, MY Jack!"

"Oh he's your Jack?"

 "YES!"

I smirked at this. Oh Suze.

"His brother is gay."

"Does this matter?"

"No, it's just his brother's really hot, thought I'd let you know."

"No, I really just like Jack."

"Never would'a guessed."

"Shut up."

There was a comfortable silence, I'm not quite sure how long it was, but then the boys came.

"Why aren't you guys swimming?" asked Niall.

"Waiting for you all. Last one in the water-"

I didn't even get to finish my sentence, they all sprinted straight there.

After swimming around in the waves  for a while, we decided to do some chicken fights. It was agreed that the shortest people, Suzabelle and I, would  be on the shoulders, while Harry and Louis would be the base, and Niall would ref for round one.

"I call Harry!" Said Suze.

"I knew you liked me," He said cheekily at her. Why does he fancy the pants off everyone?

"Nope." good.

"Aww man"

"You're not swiper the fox" I took this as a good time to turn to Lou. He smiled at me, and started lifting me up, and I used my feet to get up his sides, when I lost grip on his hip and realized I had just pushed his trunks down.

"No worries," He said turning to me, pulling them back up.

"I just figured you'd want to do that somewhere less public"

"God, you sound like Harry."

"I don't know what to say to that." Now I was on his shoulders, ready to knock Suze down. 

"Let the games, begin!" Announced Niall.

I grabbed Suze's shoulder's and pushed her hard, but Harry stepped back so I fell headfirst into the water.

"I WIN!" Suzy shouted.

"Next time," said Lou, picking me up and hugging me. I wrapped my legs around him, and slid to his back. 

"You're such a Koala." He tutted.

"How so?"

"You're climbing me, you're grasp on me, and you're mighty cute."

At this last part I looked away and blushed. He kissed my head, and we continued frollicking in the sea.