46. Yo mama

______________________

I quickly scurried inside of Suze's off-campus apartment building. It was small, but looked like it came from a homes magazine. The living room was painted burgundy with a cream couch. It was luxurious.

She came and gave me a hug and a kiss, and pulled away. 

"Your cheek is wet."

"Harry juice."

Her face was comical, eyebrows knit together, mouth agape, like Harry watching gibby in the Icarly episode they showed me.

"Harry spit."

"Ok, well that's better... why are your eyes red?"

"Uh, I'll tell you."

So I caught up with Suze. Her facial expressions were truly hysterical. 

"So, you're going to Uni?"

"Yeah, I need to do something with my life. I don't feel like I earned my acting job, the other girl there would be much better than me. I quit yesterday, I hadn't signed any papers yet anyway. I want to be a doctor, or a lawyer, or something smart."

"Like your parents."

"I want to also have time for my children."

"Good. We know how that worked. HEY THEY STARTED!" 

She's so calm, but when it comes to boys and the olympics, she just loses it.

"Ok, dear."

Oh, and I met Jack. He's half a centimeter taller than Suze, but soooo hot. She and him were squished together, giggling the whole time. It was adorable.

I finally made it home at one A.M., after being harassed by some men on a street corner. I told them to suck their mother's dicks. I don't think that makes sense, but it shut them up.

I collapsed into my bed, so confused, not bothering to change or even brush my teeth. I took out the Northwestern/Dublin pile, sorted the papers out, and filled out the confirmation that I, Valerie Thompson, would attend the school.