39. Wet chuck Taylors

I updated a shitload this weekend

you're welcome!

Elena XXXXXXX

_________________________________

That night I don't remember falling asleep. I just remember lying in bed, straining my ears, trying to hear what was going on. I almost pushed my window open, but there was a man smoking on the corner.

I stared around my miniscule room. There was a vanity, a chest full of clothes, a small rug covering the remaining floor space, a jumper strewn across the floor, and a few full boxes yet to be unloaded.

My head rested on my fuller, softer pillow, with the red, black, colbalt, yellow, green, and pink floral print. the flatter on lay next to the window, and that one was green.

My bed sheets were a ruffly white, much like the ones at my home, but these were stained with red nail polish yellow paint from the painting that was haning directly across from me, purple flecks of who knows what, blood, sweat and tears.

I fell asleep soon after I heard a dull thud outside. At least I think. I didn't cry, I wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

I woke up that morning to see more rain sliding down the window. I sighed, and saw it was five fourty seven.

I got up anyway, and opened my door to see Harry. He had the comforter from his room underneath him, a blanket from the den over him, and a pillow from his room under his head. He was curled into a fetal position.

He looked so vunerable... serves him right.

I went back, threw on the jumper from the floor, grabbed my phone, and a granola bar. I snatched up my purse, and traded in my bunny slippers for some beat up chuck taylors that I think are Louis's because they didn't really fit on my feet.

After a moment of thinking, I noticed Harry's feet were slightly blue. I put the slippers on as far as they would go on his giant feet, and scrambed to the door. 

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** 

I decided to walk, only because I was getting fat. It wasn't a great idea, because after fifteen moments I was hopelessly lost with oversized, soaked to the socks chuck taylors, in my pajamas and a jumper. I wasn't even wearing a bra. It was six oh six now. 

I finally reached the mcdonalds a block away from his apartment, and understood my surroundings. It was so funny to see what people were out at this absurd hour, on a sunday morning. 

I passed by two old muslim women, and smiled at them. They gave me a look. I tried.

I pitter pattered up the stairs, not really trusting elevators that much. I finally opened Niall's door with the key he gave me, and ran to his room. It was a pit this place, not that I can really judge.

I finally saw him all nestled up, and almost felt bad about waying him up. I stared at him a moment longer, and peeled Louis's sure to be smelly shoes and my sopping jumper, and climbed in next to him.

It wasn't like sleeping next to Harry. I'm not sure if that's good or not. I missed him though. I scooted closer to Niall, who was warm and inviting. I took a breath in through my nose, and the mellow scent of his cologne, cheerios, and kindness hit my nose.

I picked up his arm, and he shifted a bit, muttering things. I put it around me, and my eyes suddenly reminded me of the hour. I stinging heavyness happened, and I relaexed every muscle in my body, and drifted off into a sleep.