49. tea at three

I'm feeling sad.

Please read the sequel. 

Please try and come up with a good title.

Maybe I'll just call it and a partridge in a pear tree.

That's interesting, right? Right.

uh not done quite yet. Next chapter's dramatic.

Ellsence XOXOXO

_____________________________

I headed up to my empty room. Because I was in a dorm, the furiture was sent to my auntie. The only thing left in it was my suitcase and carry on.

I slept in Harry's bed that night, kinda a reverse of what usually happens.

I stared out at the traffic lights, watched the clock strike three. i got up anyway. I had an hour. I didn't sleep at all. I made myself some tea as quietly as possible. I was all ready. I stuck my key onto a chain, and hung it around my neck.

I was zoey 101ing it, for as long as I needed to. I went over, and pecked Harry on the lips.

I climbed down the stairs, and sat on the steps, waiting for Liam's car to pull up. 

When it finally did, I was dissapointed. I threw my stuff in the trunk, and sat in the back. Danielle kept blabbering about how she'll come and visit and maybe do some dancing in chicago blah blah blah.

"I love you Danielle. I love you Liam. You guys saved my life. You're the reason I'm standing here today. And who knows, maybe i'll come back."

"stick with Uni, Val. Liam hugged me with is big muscular arms. I felt so at home. I was leaving home.   I gave Danielle the biggest hug ever. I jumped into her arms, and she stumbled a bit. 

"I'll call you twice everyday, forget international charge. I love you, take care of Liam, don't let him cut Cantalope again-"

"I won't, trust me. Oh Val, be safe!"

"I will I will. Goodbye, you guys." I got my luggage, and walked to the door. I turned to wave again, but they had already driven off.