41. Traffic lights

Forever and always,

Elle XX

______________________________

Niall walked me back to my apartment. He lent me a pair of his shoes, and wore Lou's, just to take the blame for me. He didn't need to, but insisted he wanted to.

Honestly, Niall is the sweetest boy there is. I love him- not like that. Yet. We're fake dating, but he's taken the liberty to kiss me every now and then. Not like I mind, though.

He leant me a raincoat, and we set off. The thing is, Niall's a short guy, and I'm a short girl, so it really works. I'm not actually that short though.

We were frollicking along the streets, letting the rain trace it's cold wet fingers along our faces. Niall's hair got sopping wet. It was adorable.

We finally reached the lobby of the apartment building, grinning our faces off. 

"You look so pretty right now"

"You too, Horan."

"That's a terrible nickname."

"Ok, lets come up with nicknames for each other."

"Ok, so you're Bar Refaeli, and I'm Oscar the Grouch"

"Those are terrible," I said, searching my pockets for my key. Shit. It's inside.

"I think yours is spot on,"

"Not quite, dear. Do you have a key?"

"Yes mam. and I agree, you're so much prettier than her."

"Can you follow me everywhere? You boost my confidence so much."

"I'd love to, I just don't think I could," He said, fumbling with the lock.

"Oh right, you're an international popstar."

"Hey, you're an international popstar's girlfriend."

"Sort of..."

"Sort of. That's better than what most people can say," he swung the door open.

Louis was there punching in numbers in his phone. He sighed, and put it down, and rolled his eyes.

"Do you want any chinese food?" He said impatiently.

"Yes, Oscar me and M'lady would like some rice, some dumplings of various sorts, some mushoo pork I believe, some of that... what's it called..."

"I'm waiting."

"Oh! fourtune cookies!"