40. Proper Cheerios

We're fourty! OLD!

I love you guys

hugs and kisses

Elle XOXO

________________________

I woke up to a slight poking in my side. I thought I locked my door. Then I remembered everything. Oh. I opened my heavy eyes, to be faced with Niall and his beautiful face.

"Morning, dear. You came?"

"That's what she said!" I grinned. I am, so smart.

He shook his head, but you could see he was smiling too.

"You arrived at my apartment this morning, and early too. Why?"

"Well, there was a dispute in my homeland, so I became a temporary refugee."

"Ok. Hungry?"

Niall doesn't pry. NIall, doesn't pry!

"Yeah I am, actually."

"Ok, cheerios? Or I can make you something else..."

"Cheerios is nice, thank you."

"I'll give you a lift."

"What are you-"

He slung me over his shoulder like a continential soldjer. I giggled, but relaxed. Niall wouldn't let anything happen to me, and that's reassuring.

He plopped me down on the couch, and brought over two bowls, and a glass of milk. I gave him a look when I realized he gave me dry cereal.

"I didn't want to do your milk to cereal ratio wrong. I've yet to learn it."

That is incredibly sweet, and thoughtful.

"That's incredibly sweet and thoughtful of you, Niall. Here I'll show you."

I like the milk so you can see it, but not so all the cheerios are floating around in it.

He observed curiously, and gave me a curt nod.

"I like more milk than that. I would have messed it up."

"Thank you, by the way."

"No problem, beautiful."

"You'e so sweet you're giving me a cavity."

"Not my fault, you just need to brush your teeth more."

"Are you saying, that my breath smells?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry my  breath doesn't smell as nicely as yours."

"I can help."

"Oh really? Are you going to buy me new toothpaste?"

"No."

"Then what are you going to do to assist me?"

"Watch me."

He took our bowls, set them on the coffee table, and scooted closer.

"My breath smells much better now, thanks!"

"Hush up."

He leaned over, and gave me a slow kiss. The kind that makes your eyes flutter shut. My hands flew to his face. Even after eating cheerios, his breath still was minty.

He pulled away, with a shit eating grin on his face. I returned it, although not as wide. There was somthing.. forget it.

"You're breath is much better now,"

"Thank you so much."

And that's how we spent the day. Eating cheerios, lounging on the couch, talking for hours about our lives, our favorite foods, how exersize is so over rated, how we want to travel the world, how much more beautiful his feet are than mine, watching a little telle, just snuggling in our pajamas.

It was nice until I picked up my phone.

78 messages from Harry, 13 calls.

2 from Lou. He wants me to pick up milk at the store, and to tell Niall to return his shoes.