8. Mango smoothies and damp curtains

I would love some input. Please comment on what you think should happen, because it could very well happen. Unless it's a stupid idea, then it's not happening. 

ElleXXX

_________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with a smile on my face and damp curtains. I remembered the events from last night, which included me forgetting to close my god damn windows. I made way like a zombie, and dragged myself to the kitchen, to see that someone had eaten all the mangoes. Well wasn't this a great morning! I settled for a banana, and stumbled to the living room. You would think I was hungover. I sat down on the gigantic couch. 

"So Liam's apartment doesn't count as public?" Louis asked. I jumped, and the banana smashed into my face. He was holding back laughs. He's not going to laugh if he values his life.

"Nope," I answered cooly, wiping the gunk off my face.

"Oh, well you might want to reconsider that."

"Not happening; I just won't buy bananas. Speaking of buying fruit where'd my mangoes go?"

"I'll show you!" I was lifted off the ground.Why wouldn't anyone let me walk? He cradled me in his arms. It's funny how everyone has a very distinct smell. Louis smelled like a fancy cologne, and fresh grass, and pine needles. It was a sexy smell. I didn't just think that.

"Here!" He lifted up a smoothie, with two straws.

"Thank you. Why are their two straws?" 

"Because I want some too, duh."

"You're sassy."

"Hells to the yes!" That made me giggle, which made him smile.

"You have the cutest laugh. Laugh more often!"

"You need to keep talking to make me laugh," I said, sipping on the smoothie.

"This is delightful!" 

"Good to know," He whispered. He leaned forward, probably to whisper something in my ear, when Liam came down. I quickly lifted the frothy drink to my lips. Louis took the hint and backed away. That's when I realized how darn close he was. These boys..

"Hey guys," Yawned Liam.

"Hey Li how'd you sleep?"

"Good, you know. Lou wanna make me a smoothie too?"

"No, only one, and it's for Val." Louis replied smugly.

"Fine I'll just have some cheerios." Liam replied melodramatically. I chuckled.

I felt Louis's lips on my ears. "I love your laugh, it sounds like little bells."

"Ok, what did he say about me? Come on val, tell the twooth," Pleaded Liam

"He said that cheerios are good for one's heart." I fibbed. 

After that the conversation with Louis and Liam flowed, until Dani and Zayn worked their ways into the kitchen.

"I'm telling you, if I really had to eat a bug, I'd eat a butterfly, not any grasshopper."

"but they're so pretty!"

"Relax, he wants to eat one so he can be pretty on the inside too." 

"Want some ice for that burn?"

"Guys I think I need a job," I said suddenly.

"What do you want to do? You can't really dance.." started Liam.

"Well when I get better I can do a little dancing but I think I want to be a teacher."

"Any other career choices?"

"Uh, maybe accounting? Or painting? Or acting? Oooh I've always wanted to be an actress."

"We will get you an audition for a movie."

"What!? No!"

"You don't want to?"

"Can I get better?"

"Sure, we have a while to think about this."