45. Range Rover

Elle loves you.

I just want you to know you're beautiful.

Elle + You = true love. XX

I am good at math.

_______________________________

"Hello, Niall," Harry said, beaming.

"Why, hello Harry. Hello, Valerie, my girlfriend."

"Niall we're not really dating.."

"Well, if you feel that way." 

His tone was nasty. My eyes started to feel wet. I don't cry though. It's.. allergies? Yeah, that's it.

"Can we talk later? I have to go see Suze."

"So she can find you another boy to snog?"

That hurt. Niall was supposed to be the one who had my back, not stabbed it.

"Niall stop being an ass. It was my fault."

"Oh, is it?? I'm so terribly sorry that you snogged the girl who led me on." My vision blurred from being so full of tears. I mean, allergies.

"Niall I-"

"Shut up. Why don't you just go?"

"Niall she lives here; she can kick you out."

"Oh, let's see this."

"Niall.."

I said with a shaky voice. Calm down. Calm down. Callllm. Doooown.Through tea-allergy flilled eyes, I could make out his blue shirt, the one he wore when we went to get starbucks, that long, long time ago.

"Yes, tramp?"

"Get out of my house."

"Gladly."

He slammed the door behind him.

"He didn't mean it,"

Harry said, giving me a backwards hug.

"Please, just don't... can you drive me?"

"i'd do anything for you."

I gave him a weak smile.

"Thanks,"

And gave him a hug. The tears spilled onto his shirt, and he pulled me in tighter.

"Valerie I am going to go and beat him up. Make him feel twice as terrible as he made you feel. No,

infinate times. Anyone who makes you cry is going to hear from me," 

He said, rocking me back and forth, comforting me. His grey tee shirt took my tears like a sponge.

That's when I decided that I was going to go to Northwestern. I'm not going to tell anyone. Maybe Suze, Danielle and Liam. I'm going to make them promise not to tell the boys.

They were messing me up. I knew it, I knew I shoudn't have given them a chance.

Harry drove me to the party, with absolute silence in his range rover. I turned the radio up. It was their song. Harry's hand flew to change it, but I slapped it away. He gave me a look asking me what I was doing. 

"Oh, Oh, Oh! That's what makes you beautiful! Na na na na na na na na na-"

"You forgot a Na or two."

"Thank you for telling me, I would've embarassed myself."

"I always got your back girl."

"It's everything about you, harry."

"We can talk through song lyrics more, it's just this is your stop. See you babe."

With a fat, sloppy kiss on the cheek, he let me exit the car. Just as a pap got it on camera.