Remembering You Chapt 4

Bucky's PoV

It's been a couple of weeks I did lots of research on this Captain America and apparently me in my past life..

We were friends that's why it felt so strange around him, Deep down I felt some pain in my chest every time I think of hurting him.

I shook away my thoughts and cleared my throat with a cup of espresso,

I sat the cup on the coffee table (Yes he's in a coffee shop)

My hood was blocking my face I kept my head low as I read the newspaper, of course captain America was all over the papers literally all over.

I scoffed at myself for staring to long and flipped the page,

Apparently he's working with Stark now..

I picked up my coffee and sipped it as I continued to read the newspaper,

I felt someone tap my shoulder I immediately turned around to face the person.

My eyes glared at the person I see it was Captain America himself well Steve..

"Can I sit?" He asked,

I continued to glare at him as he decided to sit in the chair in front of me anyways.

"How'd you find me?"

"I have my ways of finding people I may be in search for.." He explained.

I rolled my eyes as I looked down at the newspaper,

"You can't ignore me Bucky..you know me I know you do that's why you saved me" He says I could feel myself becoming angry, So angry that I gripped at the table.

"I'm not Bucky.."  I say with gritted teeth as I looked up with a glare on my face.

"Yeah you are your my friend..your telling me you don't remember me, Then why is it you didn't kill me when you had the chance?" He questioned.

I let go of the table and took another sip at my cup of coffee ignoring his question,

"That proves that you know I'm your friend.." He says,

I glared at him more he's really pushing my nerves,

"Will you leave if I say that I remember?" I questioned him,

"Maybe" He answers,

"I do remember you, only parts of us working together..but it all seems unreal." I finally admitted.

"So let me help you make it feel more realistic." Steve says, I ignored and stood up with my coffee in my hand,

That's when he grabbed ahold of my arm not my normal arm, my metal arm my breath hitched once he looked up at me.

Just like that nightmare I had weeks ago..

I gritted my teeth and squeezed my other hand with the cup of coffee, breaking it with ease as some drops of coffee dripped on the floor.

I let the rest of the glass fall to the floor and I could hear the gasp and feel the stares..

I pushed him back but he didn't fall to the ground like in the dream I had, Instead he just backed off a bit.

"You really need to leave me alone or things will get messy" I admitted through gritted teeth.

"Bucky just listen.." He starts to beg as calmly as he could,

"I'm not Bucky anymore!" I shouted in anger, I threw a punch to his chest using my metal arm, this time he fell back he didn't have no expression on his face, Its like he was expecting that to happen.

"Then who are you?" He questioned me as he sat there not leaving eye contact with mine,

I calmed down once he said those words, Really who am I?

I only thought of myself as the Winter Soldier since everyone else calls me that..

"I don't know who I am anymore.." I mumbled,

"Let me help you remember.." He says I almost wanted him to help me but I held back, He could get me killed again and I do better alone.

"No I don't need your help.." I simply walked away, I looked back at him as he continued to stare back at me I looked away and pushed past people finally exiting the coffee shop.