Our past Relationship Chapt 27

•Bucky's pov•

Another week skipped through and me and Steve haven't talked at all he always took Lucky out for a walk though.

Peter's mood changed a bit he started hanging out with his friends a little more and he hasn't been crying.

I walked over to my closet and started to get dressed I put on black jeans a T-shirt, black jacket and some shoes.

My hair stayed the same,

I was about to head out Peter wanted me to pick him up from school since he stayed late.

Lucky ran up to me noticing I was leaving.

Lucky barked at me, "Alright fine you can come to." I said finally allowing him to go with.

Lucky wagged his tail in excitement, I walked out the room and headed to the kitchen seeing Steve there.

'He looks attractive in that outfit..' I thought to myself he's wearing a blue tight shirt with grey jeans.

I walked up to him Lucky followed, "Hey Steve can I borrow your car, I promised Peter I would pick him up."

He turned around and looked at me, "Sure" He answers he took out his keys from his pants pocket and tossed it at me.

I catch it and nodded at him,

Within that I left the house walking to his car I unlocked the door in the back for Lucky to get in.

He jumped inside the back seat I closed it once he got fully inside, I got inside the drivers seat and started the engine.

Time Skips~~

I honked the horn of the car seeing Peter and this girl talking which I watched for over an minute..

He seemed really happy around this girl, Im starting to think he likes her.

I called out his name, he noticed me and waved at the girl then walked his way over.

He peaked his head through the car window, "Took you long enough."

He opened the door and got inside,

"I was busy." Peter says as he pulls the door shut,

I chuckled, "Busy with your girlfriend?" I teased.

Peter rolls his eyes, "She isn't my girlfriend she's just a good friend.."

"Hm, what's her name?" I question him becoming a bit curious.

He looked outside the window seeing the girl wave at him, I watched as he waved back within that she walked away.

"Her names Michelle." Peter finally answers he looked back at me, and I could see him blushing hard.

I just smiled and started the car, then drive my way back to the house.

Once we got home Peter decided to take Lucky out for a small jog, while I sat in my bedroom reading my journal.

Well not just any journal it's pretty special to me since people can control me with this journal and also Steve's pictures are in here of me and him.

I flipped the page stopping right at a picture of me and Steve it was back in the 1900s when we took this old picture.

I smiled and glided my finger across the picture remembering the time we took it.

Knock*

*Knock

I looked at the door immediately, "Come in" I finally answer the door opens up reveling Steve.

"Can we talk?" He questions me.

"Yeah." I simply answer,

Steve walked over to me and sat down beside me he looked at the picture of me and him in the past, and looked up at me with a small smile on his face.

I smiled back, "What do you want to talk about?"

"I just want us to be friends again, I don't want to lose you.." Steve spoke up.

I just stared at him and breathed through my nose my chest begin to tighten as I started holding in my breath.

"Me too.." I said, but it came out more as a murmur.

"Look me and you wouldn't work out together if we started being a couple." Steve says.

I started breathing in slowly at the thought of me and him just friends.

"That's what you think."

"You think we'll be fine if we were more than friends?" Steve asked me.

"If we had more time together, then yes." I answered as I closed my journal and bit my bottom lip.

"I just want us to be ok, let's just not talk about our past relationship.." Steve decided.

I sighed, "Ok deal." I say looking down,

He touches my shoulder and stood up leaving the bedroom.

I already miss his touch..

I sat there staring down at my journal I feel like I've been stabbed multiple times in the heart..

A tear dropped on my journal,

I just stood up and wiped away the tears falling down my cheeks.

If he could get over it, I could get over my feelings for him..