Lost Friendship Chapt 12

Steve's PoV~~~~

When I woke up I was excited, because I finally had the time to hangout with Bucky.

Things got so busy and I miss hanging with him, So I planned that day that we would go to this club.

To drink like old times even thought I couldn't get drunk at the time, It still would be fun with him.

I walked to his bedroom which was across from my room and knocked on his door.

But there was no answer so knocked again, "Bucky I have good news!"

But still nothing, So I opened the door and walked inside his room, Why is it so empty and where's Lucky?

'Maybe he's baking chicken again'

I left his room and walked to the kitchen and looked around but still nothing.

"Bucky!" I shouted becoming worried by the second.

Still no answer..

He must have walked his dog..

Sure he did even though he's not much of a morning person.

I started to panic did someone kidnap him again?

I sighed and looked at the dining table and noticed a note on it.

I picked it up and started to read it,
~~~~~~
To my pal Rogers,

I'm leaving..

I feel as if were drifting apart, Your always so busy I couldn't take it anymore.

I felt used..

Don't start crying I'll eventually come back to you..

Just know I'm still around, You might see me but please leave me be..

I don't want to suffer again..

From Your Pal Bucky,

How? why? Is all I thought,

I hurt him in a way I ran my best friend off the only one who truly understands me is gone.

I pulled the chair out and sat in it as I laid my head down the table.

"It's all my fault.." I mumbled to myself,

Just as I was about to ask him to hangout with me this happens,

I didn't know what to do he wants nothing to do with me now.

And the worse part is that he's himself and he still wants nothing to do with me..

I can't let him runoff like that I need to find him he said he's still around, So he must be close.

I decided to not call the avengers maybe Natasha, But this is my situation.

I looked everywhere and couldn't find him if I had his dog he would've found him like he did the last time.

The streets were crowded it begin to rain not to bad, But enough to bring out your umbrella.

I had a hat on with Bucky's shades and a jacket, So I could disguise myself from crazy fans..

I put my hood up and continued to roam the streets,