I'm Sorry Chapt 23

•Bucky's pov•

My feelings for Steve only grew much harder, I want him to feel what I feel for him.

I just don't understand why he would accept the things I do to him most of the time.

And now he's starting to avoid me even Peter notices that he's hiding.

I just got finish from a long jog with my dog Lucky I had no shirt on and I'm wearing sweatpants.

When I walked into the house I noticed that Steve had just left,

"Hey Peter come here real quick!" I called out as I unleashed Lucky,

After a few seconds Peter walks into the living room, "What's up?" He questions.

"Do you know where Steve went?"

"No I don't he never said anything he just got up and left, what's wrong with him?" Peter asked me.

"He's been dealing with some stuff.." I answered,

Peter just scoffs as he sat on the couch,

"Funny because he said the same to me..about you" Peter admits,

I just looked down,

"Your just not old enough to understand yet."

"Try me, you both act like love sick puppies when you don't hangout together." He admits.

"You don't know nothing about my situation, but Steve I don't understand what's wrong with him."

"But I do understand..I think I do.." Peter says,

"Fine I'll just go find him." I simply say as I walked over to the side of the couch and picked up my leather jacket.

Time Skips One Hour Later~~

I decided to take Steve motorcycle I drove around everywhere but still couldn't find him anywhere.

I decided to return home but I noticed something happening in the middle of the road.

I got off the motorcycle parking it,

And then I ran over to see what's happening, I see Natasha and Steve but he's wearing his suit I walked over.

I noticed that they had just had a fight against some guy,

"B-Bucky..what are you doing here?" Steve questions as he stutters,

"Looking for you.." I simply answer,

Natasha looks at me with a bit of worry on her face,

The person knocked down looked up at me, "Tata.." The guy mumbles,

I looked at him confused but I could understand what he's saying,

"Nu sunt tatăl tău.." Both Steve and Natasha looked at me confusingly.

I told the person that I wasn't his father I don't know why he thinks I'm his father.

He looks old and I haven't been with any women let alone since the 1900s..

I looked back up at Steve, "Who is this? He thinks I'm his father."

"He killed innocent people, he's trying to use you but we'll take him away." Natasha explains.

I nodded and looked back down at the guy,

"Te omor dacă mă vei apropia vreodată de mine." I threatened him,

He just stares at me in shock,

"Alright you can take him Natasha." Steve says, she nods and immediately grips the guys arm and pulled him up he followed behind her.

"You've been avoiding me." I immediately admitted,

He turns away, "Yes I have." he confesses,

"But why?" I question,

"Because every time I'm around you.." He starts to say but stops himself from saying it he sighs and looks down.

"I know you Stevie, I know you enough to tell that your upset."

He looks up at me I could see his eyes begin to water, "I'm sorry I caused so much pain for you, I just want you to.."

"Love me, more than a friend I got to carried away and now I'm simply apologizing to you." I added with sympathy.

He looks up and smiles, "I forgive you, Bucky I'm starting to feel something." Steve admits.

I smiled with him he feels something,

"What do you feel?" I question him,

"That's for you to find out.." Steve says, he simply pat my shoulder and walked without another word.