Partners Chapt 38

Steve's pov

Me and Bucky decided to go for a afternoon jog just to get some exercise we left the Lucky home hopefully the house won't be a mess..

I jogged in a whole blue sweatsuit while Bucky jogged with just a grey plain T-shirt and some sweatpants.

My forehead had beads of sweat, which started dripping down my entire face, basically like this..

Bucky looked at me while we jogged past trees and small puddles of water since it rained the other day

Probably not the best day to jog but it did ended up with a beautiful rainbow, I guess that's why we decided to come out here.

I smiled at Bucky and looked back at the direction were going, after a while we intertwined our hands together and continue to run.

I decided to check what time it is, Bucky had bought me a watch a week ago as a small gift.

It reads 4:32 I stopped and so did Bucky he looked at me with concern written on his face.

"Something wrong?" He questioned me,

"Peter said he'd call at three, but it's four now." I answered.

"So what? you want to head home to see if he's there."

I just nodded, we removed our hold from each other and started jogging our way back home.

~~~

Once we got back home I immediately went to go check on Peter, Bucky followed right behind me.

I unlocked the door with my keys and walked inside but still didn't see Peter I looked at Bucky with a concerned look.

Bucky just shrugs,

"No! Plea-please stop it!"

That doesn't sound good at all..

My mouth slightly gaped, I looked at my shield which was near the dining table and walked over to it picking it up.

Me and Bucky practically tipped toed over to his bedroom, we stopped right at his door which was almost shut.

I decided to take a peek,

I could see Peter.

And somebody else who I've never seen before, this person is wearing a all red suit and he's over Peter..

I looked behind me seeing Bucky who also looks concern as me..