What Happened? Chapt 14

Steve's PoV~~~~

I groaned as I started waking up, I felt arms around me I flinched and my eyes shot open.

There laid a peacefully sleeping Bucky,

I immediately calmed down as I noticed it was just Bucky..

Then I started to remember what we did last night I stare at Bucky in shock.

We slept together..

Me and Him..

My best friend?

I carefully moved his arms from around my waist, And got from under the blanket still butt naked..

His dog laid beside the bed, I picked up all my clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I really don't want to face him, This will be the most awkward topic we'll ever have..

After a 20 min shower I got out and put the clothes I had on yesterday and walked out the bathroom.

Bucky sat there on the bed,

"Oh hey." I say as walked towards him,

"Hey.." He says back,

I stood there awkwardly as I looked at the window,

"Um we should talk about what happened last night.." Bucky says.

I looked back at him, "Yeah.." I say agreeing I sat down beside him.

"Let's start with why you kissed me."

He just nods, "Um..well-I" Bucky begins to say but he stopped himself from talking.

"You don't know why you kissed me?" I asked Bucky,

"I don't know why, I just felt it was the right moment.." Bucky answers, I could tell that he's trying to hide something else.

But I chose to ignore it..

"Look I came to get you, But I didn't expect that to happen I have another question for you.."

"What is it?" Bucky asked,

"Do you like me more than just a friend?"

Bucky's eyes widened in shock,

"Well.." Bucky murmurs,

I could tell by the way he looked at me that he definitely likes me more than just a friend.

I nodded at my thoughts, "It's ok Bucky I could tell that you like me."

"Is it bad that I do?" He questioned me,

"Of course not..It's just that"

"Your with that women, I know." Bucky says as he interrupts my sentence.

"No it's not about her, It's just that I don't want our friendship being ruined because we decided to sleep with each other." I explained.

"But aren't you with Sharon?" He asked me,

"Yes.." I mumbled,

He sighed, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have started things." Bucky says.

"No it's fine, I wanted to do it, That's why I never stopped you."

"All though I can't help but feel like I let Sharon down.." I admitted.

Bucky looked down, "I understand.." He says,

"Look Bucky I still want you close to me, But promise me to keep this from everyone else if your coming with me"

He nods, "Yeah, I promise." Bucky says,

"Alright, I'll come back only because of you." He says, When he said that my cheeks started to heat up a bit.

I looked down and smiled,

"Thanks pal."

And within that things weirdly got back to normal so normal to the point I keep asking myself was it a dream that I spent that night with Steve..