I Don't Need Help Chapt 6

Bucky's PoV

It's been 2 months since I last seen Captain America every since he showed up things has been weird happening.

It seems like more people are after me and I always seem to have nightmares with him in it.

2 months of suffering..

I started to read and learn more about This Steve Rogers guy, I have memories of him but I'm not the same anymore.

Not even if I am Bucky I'm just not the same, My memory recovered slowly every week.

Yeah I know I'm Bucky but I sure don't act like him, I don't even know how I was a hero if I'm such a bad person today.

I sat outside as I stare into the gloomy sky, Rain started drizzling down my face as I continued to stare into the sky.

I had a sandwich beside me as usual and started to eat it, Once I took a second bite out of it I sat it down on the plate.

I heard noises approaching, The noise got closer and closer until I finally heard somebody chewing beside me.

I looked down to the side and see a puppy, I grab ahold of the dogs neck and started to choke it I don't know why.

The dog struggled in my metal arm, I looked closely and noticed that the dog doesn't have all 4 legs.

I let go of the pup which fell to the ground, Where is it's leg I questioned myself.

I pet the dog calmly as I could as I try to apologize for chocking it.

It started to lick my hand,

"You hungry buddy?" I talked in the most soothing voice that I could.

The dog whined a bit I'm guessing it is hungry, but how can this dog walk with just 3 legs?

I simply gave it my sandwich,

"There you go, You need it more than me.."

The dogs tail wagged excitingly,

I stood up and started walking off to the building, I noticed the dog trying to follow me.

"No" I say as I faced the dog entirely,

The dog stopped in front of me sitting down, and it's tongue hanging out with a bit of drool dropping to the ground.

"I can't take care of you..I can't even take care of myself"

I slowly started walking to the building expecting the pup to leave me alone, But it doesn't it continues to follow.

I groaned and kneeled down in front of the puppy with 3 legs,