Deadpool. Chapt 35

With all the votes I had received about wanting to add Deadpool, Well the results came in.......

Of course I'm adding Deadpool! Only one person disagrees and I'm sorry..

This whole chapter is based on Deadpool he'll have his pov later probably the next chapter you'll see.

For now I'll let it be in Peters pov, Spideypool will be just developing throughout this fanfic not just this chapter.

And lastly of course "DO NOT WORRY." Stucky is the main focus I just wanted Peter with someone.

Anyways enjoy this stupidly long chapter, And don't forget to comment and vote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's pov

A month later things changed school changed Steve and Bucky change meaning that their really clingy to each other..

I don't complain I just would rather not see them kiss from time to time.

Me and my friends still hanged out teachers became more stressful but I'm usually the smartest one to get He work done quickly.

So I guess things haven't really changed, really it's just Bucky and Steve's relationship..

Right now it's Tuesday and I'm heading my way to school I chose to walk since I was tired of driving with either Bucky or Steve.

My backpack on my back with homework in it and my lunch Steve had kindly made for me.

I just held onto the straps of my bag as I walked past a stop sign ignoring the people talking around me,

The light had just hit red when I started walking to the other side of the street.

"Almost there.." I mumble to myself, I could see the front entrance of the school about 10 min away since I'm walking slow right now.

I started increasing my speed and walked a bit faster but weirdly my spider senses starts to act up.

I immediately turned around seeing this masked person, their eyes are pale white which I find kinda cool.

And the color surrounding the eyes are black and also kind of oval shaped, the rest of the mask are covered red.

I looked the person up and down seeing the black gloves boots and whoever it is had strange swords on their back.

"Who are you?" We both said at the same time,

So he's a man..

Of course he is,

We both stared at each other with confused looks, "I'm Peter." I introduced.

"Deadpool." He greeted,

Strangely I don't like the sound of his name it sounds a bit like something from a 90s horror movie..

And now is the time I retreat,

"Well um I should go, I Uh, got class so." I say beginning to stutter a bit.

"Wait before you go can I ask you something?" He questioned me but really it sounds like a muffle.

I nodded, "Do you know Spiderman?" He immediately asked me,

I gulped once he said those words and started to awkwardly scratch behind me ear.

"Uh no of course not.." I answered as calmly as I could.

"Hmm, I really want to meet him." He admits as he tapped his index finger on his mouth well I guess mask since he won't show his mouth.

"Can I ask why?" I should have not said that I really shouldn't have questioned that I could of started walking to school without his ghost eyes staring into me.

"I want to kill him." He says I could tell he's grinning under that mask which send shivers down my spine.

"Ok well..have fun with that..Uh dead-" I begin to say but he cuts me off.

"Wade Wilson." He interrupts, he held out his hand which I awkwardly took and shook.

"Well I'll see you around.." I say calmly as I finish shaking his hand,

"Actually change of plans.." He picked me up my eyes wide in shock and my fist tighten he ran off away from my school.

"Stop! where are you taking me?"

He just chuckled and ran faster to a near by alley, I'm surprised nobody's helping me right now.

What a great community..

He ran to a ladder and climbed up quickly with just one hand while his other hand was keeping me in place.

I started hitting him with hard force but it didn't seem to bother him he did groan but he just kept climbing up.

Once he got up to the roof he sat me down beside a pole and took off my back pack quickly searching in it I was about to attack him but he was quick with his moves.

He took out a long red string that I used for a previous project, "It's like I was destined to meet you." He says as he wrapped the string repeatedly on my wrist which are close together.

He tossed the bag to the side and looked at me, my nose flared as I stare up at him with a frustrated expression.

"He saves civilians, so let's see if he'll save you." He says as he paced around,

I can't believe I let this happened I would be in school right now if I just walked away.

After 10 minutes he started talking about himself saying how he has fucked up skin and his girlfriend had died from a shooting..

I tried my best to ignore but for some reason he makes his story's funny.

"Where is this Spiderman at, I mean what kind of name is that? Spiderman...like who cares if he could climb buildings and swing on things it's still pretty stupid." He says I could tell he's growing impatient.

While he was also saying that I was focusing on getting out of these strings, and ended up out I stood up him staring right back at me.

"Guess you didn't tie it good enough.." I say with a smirk,

He takes out a pistol and held onto it in his right hand "Well shit."

                     To Be Continued

To Be Continued..