The Date Chapt 15

•Bucky's pov•

I decided to go back and live with Steve even though he and Sharon are still together.

I need to focus and get over Steve..

Sexually of course every time I'm around him now all I want to do is kiss him.

Steve always brought me everywhere he went he even asked if I want to go to the movies with him and Sharon once.

But I of course declined anything that deals with Sharon.

Right now it's dark out and Steve has a date with Sharon, He seemed so worked up about it.

I sat on the couch and started skimming through channels.

Steve came out the room with a nice suit on almost too nice..

I smiled at Steve's choice of formalwear, as he smiled back at me.

"Nice suit" I complimented,

"Thanks bud" Steve says as he tried to fix up his hair.

I looked back at the tv and finally stopped at a channel, Animal planet seemed interesting.

"You sure you gonna be good alone?" Steve asked me as he walked over, I nodded my head.

"I'll be fine don't worry, I have Lucky anyways."

He chuckled, "Yeah."

We soon heard knocking from the door,

"She's here.." Steve mumbles as he was starting to fix up his tie.

I stood up and walked up to Steve and helped fix his tie, he seemed to not be bothered about what I'm doing.

But I didn't think much of it, "You still don't know how to do your own ties?"

Steve looks down, I could see his cheeks change a shade of pink.

I finished fixing his tie and backed away, I looked at Steve entirely.

He looks amazing I wished I was his date..

The knocking got more louder,

He walked over to the table and picked up the flowers that he's going to give to Sharon.

He walks to the door, while I walk back to the couch and sat down beginning to watch animal planet.

An hour has past and I fell asleep watching some show called fish tank.

I was having a good dream Me, Steve and the other avengers were hanging out all together.

Until something woke me from my slumber..

Slam*

My eyes shot open, I see a upset yet angry Steve stomping in.

"Steve, Uh how was your date?" I questioned that was a bad question to ask..

He threw a small red box at me which I catch and looked down at it.

I noticed it wasn't a regular small box, This is a ring box did he propose to her?

I opened the box seeing a crystal clear ring, "You proposed to her.." I say as I looked up at him.

He simply nods his head as he stopped pacing the room.

"She said no.." Steve mumbles,

I sighed and put the ring on the table beside me and stood up walking towards Steve.

I pulled him into an embrace, "You'll be alright, It happens." I say soothingly as I rub his back.

I felt him nod his head in the crook of my neck,

I'm happy that she turned him down, But I also felt a bit guilty like part of it is my fault..

We stood there for about another minute,

Steve backed off, "I'm going to see if Furry needs some help." He says.

"Yeah go ahead.."

I can tell he just wanted to be alone,