Not Our Honeymoon Chapt 30

•Steve's pov•

After our confession we decided to stay here at the Bahamas instead of leaving home even Sharon decided to stay.

I rented her a room so she wouldn't have to pay for it on her own, while me and Bucky shared our bedroom.

Everyone surprisedly wasn't that angry at the fact that me and Sharon aren't married..

Peter stayed in his own room beside ours he had the dog with him as well.

Me and Bucky laid in the sand staring up at the sky the sun was beginning to set and the stars begin to show up.

We can both hear the waves crashing against one another,

I turned to face him he did the same,

"I'm glad you got to tell me.." I admitted,

"I couldn't let you go just like that, I really do love you." Bucky says,

I smiled and sat up Bucky stayed at his position,

"We could say this for a very long time."

He chuckles, "Yeah, you know you looked more than good in that suit." Bucky admits.

My face started to heat up,

"You look handsome in yours." I admitted as I crawled my way over to Bucky and straddled his waist.

His hands move to both sides of my waist, I leaned down and started to kiss him.

Both our lips move across each other in sync,

I moved my hand up to his hair and fist it,

He moaned and quickly flipped us over so now I'm under him and he's hovering over me.

He started to kiss my neck as he untied my blue tie,

"Buck we should go to the room.."

He sat up and nodded,

Bucky stands up and held out his hand I took it and stood up beside him.

We both walked to our room but also trying to be as quiet as possible since Peters right beside us and the dog.

Once we got inside Bucky slams me to the wall and attached our lips together.

I had my hand fist in his hair and my eyes are closed,

I unattached our lips, "Buck..the bed" I moaned.

He picks me with the help of his metal arm, I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist as he takes me to the bed.

We both ended up on the bed my legs still wrapped around his waist.

I kissed his neck as our hips grind together,

After a few minutes our clothes are all spread out across the room.

We ended the night with lots of moaning, and the words "I love you" I'm surprised nobody has knocked on our door yet..

I fell asleep in his arms while were under the blanket,

Time Skips To Morning~~

I yawned as I open up my eyes I squinted as the light hit directly at me.

Bucky's in the shower I could hear the water running,

I got out of bed and walked over to the dresser to find clothes to wear.

I took out a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and started to put them on which took me 5 minutes to do.

My phone started to ring, I stood up and walked over to the table and picked it up.

I then answered the phone not even bothering to check who it is, "Hello?"

"Can we go to the beach?" It was Peter,

"Yeah sure, but first let's grab something to eat."

I sat back down on the bed with the phone on speaker as I started to put on my shoes.

"But then we can't swim, it's not a good idea to swim when you just had food." Peter says.

Right..

"Alright then we'll just have to wait a bit.."

"Fine, well let me go get dressed and I'll come to your room." Peter says.

"Ok see you in a bit,"

Once the call ended the bathroom door opened up revealing Bucky.

He already put on his clothes in the bathroom,

"So where are we heading to?" Bucky questions me,

"Were going to the cafe and then go swimming."

"Well we should get going then." Bucky says,

Sorry for the kind of short chapter guys and also the really late update I've been busy lately and I'm trying to have time to write but things turn up so if I don't update just know I'm busy..