Father Figure Chapt 22

•Steve's pov•

Peter's been in his bedroom all week and me and Bucky knows exactly why.

I decided to go and give Peter the usual pep talk,

I knocked on his door even tried turning the doorknob but he locked it.

"Please, open the door I know your upset let me help you."

I heard the door unlock, he opens up the door and I now see his true face that he's been hiding.

His eyes are puffy red as if he's been crying all day which I know he was, and he looked depressed.

I simply walked inside and took his hand leading him to his bed, we both sat down I looked at him as he looked down.

"I know you've been crying about your aunt.."

He just sniffs without looking at me,

"I just, wish I could have saved her." He mumbles.

"You got to look forward Peter, repeating your past thoughts over and over again only results to more pain and suffering."

He slowly looks at me as tears rolled down his cheeks,

"I can't get her out of my head.." Peter mumbles,

"Alright I know something about you, I know you like pizza how about we go out and grab some."

He formed a small smile but it immediately faded away,

"Or if you'd like to suffer in this hot room you could stay.."

It took him a min to think about it, "Sure I'll go, is Bucky coming?"

"I don't think that's it's a good idea to bring him."

"Why? Did he kill somebody." Peter says in shock becoming worried,

"Uh no, it's nothing like that it's just that, He's been busy with some stuff."

Only the part when Bucky says that he feels more than just friends with me..

"Oh..ok it's alright we can just go without him" Peter says,

"Uh you go to the car, I'll be there I just need to grab something.."

He nods standing up and walking out the room leaving me sitting here alone.

I can't seem to get Bucky out my head I can't believe he's trying to force me into falling in love with him of some sort.

So I decided to talk to him real quick,

I stood up and walked to Bucky's bedroom and knocked on his door.

It immediately opens he looks at me, "You want to come in?" He questions me.

I nodded, he moves to the side I walked inside and sat on his bed.

He sat beside me, "Um so we should talk."

"Yeah." Bucky says agreeing,

"I just don't understand, why all of a sudden you like me the way you do?"

He looks down, "I started developing feelings for you, I don't know how it started I just.." Bucky starts to explain.

"You just what?"

"I just want you to feel the same way, so I don't feel weird about this whole situation" "Bucky says.

"I-i don't feel that way about you, Bucky you need to get over it we're never going to work.."

"Why don't you prove it to me?" Bucky says as he questioned it.

I just looked at him as he looked at me,

He started leaning forward, "No.." I mumble he continued leaning forward.

I closed my eyes leaning in as well, and felt his lips on mine.

His hand moved to my hair as he started gripping ahold of it.

I tilted my head to the side as I could hear him breathing through his nose.

My breath hitched once he pushed me down so now I'm laying down and he's hovering over me.

He started kissing my neck as he started to unzip my jacket,

"Bucky..I have to go" I say as I stopped him from kissing me and pushed him off.

"Where are you going?" He asked me as he was out of breathe,

"I'm heading out with Peter to get some pizza." I answered,

He just nods as he licked his lips,

"Um can we talk about this later.."

"Yeah" Bucky says as he stood up,

I left the house and walked outside to my car,

Once I got in I looked beside me seeing Peter,

"Took you forever, I was about to go and check on you." Peter says earning a awkward laugh from me.

"Let's just leave before they close down."