Scotland. Chapt 39

2 months later Peter, Buck, Steve even Wade decided to team up with Natasha and Sam they flew in the dark sky's of Scotland not realizing what's about to happen..

Thanos Is Arriving..

Warning for all my readers if you haven't seen the movie and you don't want spoilers I recommend you to not read..

But I know most of you will anyways..

I Just wanted to warn you, things will be different of course it'll be kinda like the movie but some things will change..

Maybe a lot but it doesn't mean Thanos will lose.

Anyone's Please Leave Some Comments And Votes I Would Really Appreciate It!

Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Scotland..

•Steve's pov•

It's only been two months and things happened I grew a beard and so did Bucky, Deadpool well Wade is now apart of our team and Peter he's growing a lot.

Me and Bucky would assume that he has a crush on Wade but we never bother asking him if he really does like Wade..

And last month Bucky went to get a vibranium arm from T'Challa the king of Wakanda.

We even started working with Natasha and Sam Wade seem to grow on black widow.

On the nights of Scotland were just flying past it was so calm the stars stuck out no birds were chirping the moon shined pretty much it was really peaceful.

I sat in the front seat on the passengers side while Sam steered the entire jet itself.

My legs crossed I could hear Bucky and Wades conversation over something simple while Peter talked with Natasha.

I looked at Sam as he had his full attention on controlling this jet.

Sam looks back at me, "Thinking?" He asked me,

"Yeah.." I sighed,

He nodded and looked back at the night sky, "I'm just thinking, do you think Tony would ever forgive me.."

He immediately looked back at me, "I'm sure he's just trying to recover. Just give him some time." He answers reassuringly.

"Your right.." I just hope he read that note that I gave him before I left.

I stood up and walked over to the rest of the team,

"I just the love being up in the sky's." Peter says,

"The last time I been up the sky, I lost one of my limbs." Wade admits.

"I still can't believe you cannot die.." Bucky says.

"Oh hey Stev-" Natasha begins to say but she stopped at mid sentence when we started hearing loud noises outside.

Everyone stopped speaking and started to listen to the commotion that's apparently out there.

"Guys I think something's happening.." Sam says,

"Well you know what that means.." Peter says as he stood up.

"We need to suit up, and see what's happening out there."

They all agreed getting ready, Peter put on his spider suit, I didn't wear my normal Captain America suit I'm wearing something a bit different.